OVH Community, your new community space.

Order Status: # 28075543

Dani
27-05-2014, 11:15
Hi

If you wish to cancel an order, please email support with your intentions to cancel the server.

Danny

Mirl
26-05-2014, 22:40
hello, as you can see i linked to my other thread which you closed.
this thread should of been closed but never mind from my last post i said:

Typical, i ordered a new server ^ with the i7 and that came though.. Now the order i wanted came through.
i wish to keep my original order and have:
Order Number: 28098278
cancelled and refunded please

Thanks in advance.

S0phie
26-05-2014, 13:52
Hi,

Your server was deployed a few hours ago. Can you confirm that you received all the details?

Mirl
26-05-2014, 10:19
Howdy,

No need to reply to this thread, as ive opened it up un the " So you Start " forum.

Thought it might of been more relevant to have the post over their.
Regards
Martin

Mirl
25-05-2014, 15:06
Quote Originally Posted by happyman
Give them another call - If they said they would e-mail you and they haven't..
Howdy,
called them up, they said cant even check the order and to call back tomorrow when the commercial team open
would of been nice to receive at least an email to say there is a delay. even if its an automated one that kicks in when it knows the server not been delivered within time scales advertised.

happyman
25-05-2014, 14:09
Quote Originally Posted by Mirl
Howdy,
i made a call the guy said would contact someone and i would get an email, ive also sent a email to support. now gone 38 hours and still not delivered ,
Give them another call - If they said they would e-mail you and they haven't..

Mirl
25-05-2014, 13:58
Howdy,
i made a call the guy said would contact someone and i would get an email, ive also sent a email to support. now gone 38 hours and still not delivered ,

ctype_alnum
25-05-2014, 13:29
Thats a fine explanation for support however the datacentres are in france and canada so they should have the order and be processing it. Unless UK staff have to validate first.

Criot
24-05-2014, 23:08
UK staff don't work weekends unfortunately, I believe there's email support on Monday despite it being a back holiday.

You should probably open a ticket through the manager if it isn't delivered within the next few hours.

Mirl
24-05-2014, 22:40
Hello,
i purchased a new server from the you start range, it said there was 24 hrs for delivery, ( now hit the 24 hrs )
i was wondering if a staff member could please check the details.

Order number: 28075543

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Martin