We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome Irish and World Customers

Trapper
29-05-2014, 18:46
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Have I got this right... Irish forum closing, so now its Irish clients > uk forum, but us KS clients have to use the French forum which, wait for it, is monitored by Irish staff! haha.. OVH just gets more weird each day.
I nearly followed that...

But I guess I only "nearly" understand lots of things OVH related...

~Trap

LawsHosting
29-05-2014, 15:43
Have I got this right... Irish forum closing, so now its Irish clients > uk forum, but us KS clients have to use the French forum which, wait for it, is monitored by Irish staff! haha.. OVH just gets more weird each day.

Spxify
29-05-2014, 12:59
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Just to let you regulars know, on June 18th the forum at forum.ovh.ie will close and they will be redirected to this forum. The Irish support team will also now be active on this forum. Welcome them and your new users on board.
PLEASE get the Dutch forum redirected here as well..!

Neil
29-05-2014, 11:06
Hi

Just to let you regulars know, on June 18th the forum at forum.ovh.ie will close and they will be redirected to this forum. The Irish support team will also now be active on this forum. Welcome them and your new users on board.