OVH Community, your new community space.

This domain is registered in OVH. However your nichandle is not one of the contacts.

unclebob
23-09-2008, 11:22
I big mistake on my part, I meant. I used a blackholed email address in the whois records.

IainK
23-09-2008, 02:52
Not really, I don't mind having a different nichandle per whois record. Sure it's not perfect but it's ok. Useful if registering many for one client and using soAPI i guess.

unclebob
22-09-2008, 17:58
Ahh, that explains it.

I changed the whois records in case my home phone, personal email and address were put in the whois records...

Guess that was a big mistake...

IainK
22-09-2008, 15:02
Unclebob if you changed the contact details for the domain then you will have been created a new nichandle for it.
For example I registered a domain for a friend and obviously sent his name, address, email to registrars for whois, and as such a new nichandle was created for only that domain.
If this has happened it will inform you in the e-mail confirming the domain and allow you to create a password for the new nichandle.

unclebob
22-09-2008, 14:14
My two .co.uk domains I registered recently do not appear in the manager, despite being registered by OVH and when I try to add them I get the error:

"This domain is registered in OVH. However your nichandle is not one of the contacts."

Is anyone else getting this error?

unclebob