OVH Community, your new community space.

CCTV, does it work for you?

Andy.
29-09-2008, 13:19
Think I'll have another crack at it today but I have little hope of it working.

Give OVH a box to sell and they're the No1 guys.
Anything code or software related by OVH, forget it.
That's what I've found up to now.

Cube
27-09-2008, 14:25
It's still on the site, just click "Software" on the top bar.
Or go here:
http://www.ovh.co.uk/individual/prod...nce_offers.xml

Andy.
24-09-2008, 14:27
Quote Originally Posted by OVH.Customer
It's been removed from the site now?
Looks like it.
Funny that.
I was sent an email from support saying it was a problem with MY internet connection.
Now it's been removed from the OVH site.
You decide....

OVH.Customer
23-09-2008, 21:40
It's been removed from the site now?

Cube
23-09-2008, 14:55
Mine doesnt work lol, I just have one still picture from a few days ago yet it has been on the whole time.. but can't really complain as it didn't cost anything..

navid08
23-09-2008, 05:10
cctv???? what the?

Andy
22-09-2008, 14:53
Quote Originally Posted by Andy.
I've asked support for more instructions to get around my problem but they haven't replied for at least 4 days so I ask here instead.

Support don't work weekends, keep waiting for a reply you should get it today or tomorrow. Failing that, ring up for a quicker response.

Andy.
22-09-2008, 14:05
Applied for a server, downloaded the ovh cctv client, entered my ftp details, set the router to allow ports 20-21, reduced pic size in settings to 320x240.

keep getting an balloon error message in french which apparently says its a problem with my connection despite me having 80k upload bandwidth free (client needs about 16) and when left running for 3 hours gives me no video on the server. there is one screencap with a timestamp from the start of the 3 hour session

the client also seems to be using passive mode which is hammering my connections.

anyone having similar issues or no issues at all?
I've asked support for more instructions to get around my problem but they haven't replied for at least 4 days so I ask here instead.