OVH Community, your new community space.

More than 3 days waiting on vps

ctype_alnum
19-06-2014, 09:39
Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah
ha ha ha they are a way data center and company with out support with out salge and talking about they have 100000000 server and dont have mony to
work on wekkend suck company ha ha ha
Next time you want to make insulting comments can you at least try to spell the words correctly?

Abdullah
19-06-2014, 00:56
ha ha ha they are a way data center and company with out support with out salge and talking about they have 100000000 server and dont have mony to
work on wekkend suck company ha ha ha

hotel
16-06-2014, 15:23
I finally got a vps

hotel
16-06-2014, 10:20
Came and Monday and no response or VPS yet

Quote Originally Posted by hotel

Your account is managed by our Irish team. I'm afraid that you have to wait until Monday.
Sophie
OVH UK Team

hotel
15-06-2014, 18:18
Thanks Criot for offer
Yes i hawe ticket, but that does not help, no answer....7 days and counting
update
Now see answer from OVH in other similar topic, because I asked and there .....

Your account is managed by our Irish team. I'm afraid that you have to wait until Monday.
Sophie
OVH UK Team

Criot
15-06-2014, 13:48
and 7 day going on, no vps yet
Drop me an email on callum@websound.co.uk and I'll set you up with some temporary web hosting until you get stuff sorted if you wish.

Also seems they are working today, do you have an ongoing support ticket?

hotel
15-06-2014, 12:28
and 7 day going on, no vps yet

Criot
14-06-2014, 16:03
i I figured that ,
just disappointed in the recommendation of a friend to get a VPS in OVH and leave old vps provider, so now my vps on old provider is expired, and my sites now do not work.. I am and sad because I expected the seriousness from OVH....What to expect from them in the event of a problem, if 6+ days can not deliver a vps..

and I do not know whether my vps start time be calculated from the date when delivered or from date when is paid....If they deliver it...
Your next due date would be a month off the delivery date, so if it were delivered on the 15th of June your next due date would be 15th July.

hotel
14-06-2014, 14:48
i I figured that ,
just disappointed in the recommendation of a friend to get a VPS in OVH and leave old vps provider, so now my vps on old provider is expired, and my sites now do not work.. I am and sad because I expected the seriousness from OVH....What to expect from them in the event of a problem, if 6+ days can not deliver a vps..

and I do not know whether my vps start time be calculated from the date when delivered or from date when is paid....If they deliver it...

Criot
13-06-2014, 22:10
And going in 6 day without geting payed service...

You're probably not going to get a response until Monday at the earliest.

hotel
13-06-2014, 22:00
And going in 6 day without geting payed service...

i send after you contact me, two times documents, passaport, driver lic... and nothing
and pay order 5 days ago...
update
now get email confirmation that you are received my documents... i hope that you will speed up this, after 5 days ...

hotel
13-06-2014, 12:08
i send after you contact me, two times documents, passaport, driver lic... and nothing
and pay order 5 days ago...
update
now get email confirmation that you are received my documents... i hope that you will speed up this, after 5 days ...

TomOVH
13-06-2014, 11:58
Hello,

We have been contacting you via email regarding this. Please supply the required documents and we will then be able to process this order for you.

Tom

hotel
13-06-2014, 11:09
5 day no vps

ctype_alnum
12-06-2014, 14:14
I ordered a classic VPS and it was setup within 5-10 mins, had my ovh account for a number of years though so I didn't need to verify.

hotel
12-06-2014, 13:59
more than 3 days, better say 4 days waiting on vps, no answer on emails, on tickets, disappointed
Order No.:28600805
account pi14656-ovh