OVH Community, your new community space.

Customer Service And Been Told Lys By The Uk Team Staff

w00t
27-09-2008, 09:38
Funny thing is in all this. i orderd the server for 1 month at the shown price on the site. i have transaction ids and payments to show this, olez said this would be for the lifetime of the server. Now i login to my manager and see that i now havwe to pay full price for the 1 month WHY????

i got the server before you changed all your payments and ****, i got it when u could buy it at 1 month for the shown price. why do i now have to buy it at full price for 1 month..

Please explain

lol
27-09-2008, 07:49
Quote Originally Posted by DarkOrb
(*If your old enough to be entering contract's)
your
contract's
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

DarkOrb
27-09-2008, 02:46
I must remember this one next time I go do my food shopping. "But your prices were higher yesterday, i want my money back AND the cheaper deal".

They tell you what information they have to hand, if you don't like it that's your problem. Contract's are that for a reason, your fault for entering one. Sorry to be blunt but that's the case really.

Try doing it with a mobile phone contract*, they'll laugh at you.

Oh and it's "lied".

(*If your old enough to be entering contract's)

nichy
26-09-2008, 17:40
Quote Originally Posted by jargonfreckles
learn to type correctly, it really makes it quite difficult to read your posts.
well dont read the simple aint it i dont think you could help anyway

jargonfreckles
26-09-2008, 17:07
learn to type correctly, it really makes it quite difficult to read your posts.

nichy
25-09-2008, 20:30
Quote Originally Posted by hyster
Sorry to hear you have to leave, its a shame when the small customer is left with no choice but to walk away.

shame shame shame on you OVH. I hope this is not the type of customer service we can all expect from Sophie !!!!
thx hyster m8 i would say yes they will after my experience she all about blamin the data centre and higher staff in france it not her or her staff fault ya get me ovh dont care m8 they really dont i even sent email to both oles and octave but got no reply, my first server runs out wednesday and i got over 2 month left on this 1 but i wont be usin ovh anymore and neither will freinds id rather pay more but have good customer service the boxs are great but customer service 0 out 10 lol no sorry 1 out 10 as they do answer the phone

hyster
25-09-2008, 16:52
Quote Originally Posted by nichy
Well thort id let you no, i been messed bout as usual with OVH i mean come on when is the customer service gonna pick up????? i recieved an email from Ashley in uk team ovh YESTURDAY. AND WEN I PHONED I WAS TOLD IT WAS HIS LAST DAY OF WORK FOR OVH YESTURDAY, well any way i got sophie again and OVH are still unwilling to move on this situation, so im gonna let the leases run out on my servers and NEVER use OVH again i emailed both oles and octave who both ignored my emails ,Shame on you OVH i offered i few solutions even offering to purchase a new lease but still sophie says no cant see buissness been good for long if ya uk manager has attitude like she got anyway OVH YOU SUCK bye, not nice to ignore your customers that have troubles oles and octave,especially ya good customers
Sorry to hear you have to leave, its a shame when the small customer is left with no choice but to walk away.

shame shame shame on you OVH. I hope this is not the type of customer service we can all expect from Sophie !!!!

nichy
25-09-2008, 16:24
Well thort id let you no, i been messed bout as usual with OVH i mean come on when is the customer service gonna pick up????? i recieved an email from Ashley in uk team ovh YESTURDAY. AND WEN I PHONED I WAS TOLD IT WAS HIS LAST DAY OF WORK FOR OVH YESTURDAY, well any way i got sophie again and OVH are still unwilling to move on this situation, so im gonna let the leases run out on my servers and NEVER use OVH again i emailed both oles and octave who both ignored my emails ,Shame on you OVH i offered i few solutions even offering to purchase a new lease but still sophie says no cant see buissness been good for long if ya uk manager has attitude like she got anyway OVH YOU SUCK bye, not nice to ignore your customers that have troubles oles and octave,especially ya good customers

Winit
23-09-2008, 08:31
I don't think they will do anything. You made the mistake by entering into a lengthy contract.

raidensnake
23-09-2008, 08:25
I have to deal with more atttacks.

nichy
23-09-2008, 08:02
Quote Originally Posted by lol
I hope you get this sorted out. From what I've read about other peoples experience with OVH, timing is everything. One example is all these security checks they've put in place recently out of paranoia.

My experience with OVH hasn't been all that good either. They've been postponing the go-ahead for international orders, just to open up more affiliates that would benefit from international ordering anyway.

It's a gamble with OVH. That's why I'm so eager to get a server with them before some really bad stuff happens.
Thx for your support im hopin that the OVH Staff read this thread and realise they made a mistake this time and hope fully make,A usually happy customer that now unhappy happy again,But to be honest i dont think they will,I think the end result will be me goin to another host goin on OVH past performance,Thx again

lol
23-09-2008, 07:26
I hope you get this sorted out. From what I've read about other peoples experience with OVH, timing is everything. One example is all these security checks they've put in place recently out of paranoia.

My experience with OVH hasn't been all that good either. They've been postponing the go-ahead for international orders, just to open up more affiliates that would benefit from international ordering anyway.

It's a gamble with OVH. That's why I'm so eager to get a server with them before some really bad stuff happens.

nichy
23-09-2008, 06:03
Quote Originally Posted by Declan
Nichy i can fully understand where you are coming from. I do am in support of your cause BUT you need to remember you and everyone else purchased the server knowing that there was no offer on the server and that there was not gonig to be any offer. This sadly is what sometimes happens, im sure OVH if approached in the right manner can and will help you out.
Thanks Declan m8,im goin to try and approach them todat again,Ive also sent an email to octave and oles in the hope they can help,Ill report how things go in hereThanks for your support

Declan
23-09-2008, 04:06
Nichy i can fully understand where you are coming from. I do am in support of your cause BUT you need to remember you and everyone else purchased the server knowing that there was no offer on the server and that there was not gonig to be any offer. This sadly is what sometimes happens, im sure OVH if approached in the right manner can and will help you out.

nichy
22-09-2008, 21:38
Quote Originally Posted by Andy
Agreed, which is why you need to keep pushing the issue, but in a professional manner.
I will do Andy thx for your help,And like i said in the other thread im Sorry if i came across negative to the other users of forum.

Andy
22-09-2008, 21:34
but at the expense of good established customers not a good way to run a buisness and the bubble will burst at some point m8
Agreed, which is why you need to keep pushing the issue, but in a professional manner.

nichy
22-09-2008, 21:32
Thats just it, business is booming for OVH, and thats how they can now afford to make these offers.
but at the expense of good established customers not a good way to run a buisness and the bubble will burst at some point m8

Andy
22-09-2008, 21:23
or is this a case of ya got my money so to upgrade like i should have been able to ya want me to buy a new lease cos im sorry i would buy from another supplier if that the case
ive also emailed oles to see if he can help im a good customer and if OVH can afford to lose customers like this all i can say is buisness must be booming
Thats just it, business is booming for OVH, and thats how they can now afford to make these offers.

nichy
22-09-2008, 21:13
hi this is a message for OCTAVE or OLES ive recently purchased a second server from you and was assured by florian and sofie that there would be no changes to this range in the near regards price and that i was getting the best 1 for my money then 2 weeks later i notice youve brought down the 2xl kimsufi to 24..99 GBP the same as im payin for my xl kimsufi, now i no wot i asked florian and sophie but wen i just called to try come to some kind of agreement as i feel i was missold this server all i got was bad attitude from sophie she refused to give me any customer service address uk or france and told me to "go look for it " i been a customer with you for a wile now well over 6 month and this was my 3rd server purchased and im in a position now were ive lost all faith in ovh and there customer service personel as all they told me were lyes I WANT A REFUND i would not have bourght this server as i didnt need to as already got another if id just been told YES THERE CAN BE PROMOTIONS ADDED SOMETIMES NOT "THIS WILL STAY THIS PRICE INDEFINATELY IT A NEW RANGE YOU GETTIN THE BEST FOR YA MONRY LYES THE LOT OF IT so octave you have my phone number and email i invite you to correspond with me a bout this matter or ill be wanting money back and i or any of my freinds will not use your services any more currently ive recommended 34 freinds to your company but im not gonna do this again if we cant sort this out ive been treat rong here sophie is either unwilling or uncapable of listenin to my side all i get is florian wouldnt say that im not a lyer and this makes me feel like your sayin im lying, hope to spk to you soon octave thx in advance, nic ob1372
or is this a case of ya got my money so to upgrade like i should have been able to ya want me to buy a new lease cos im sorry i would buy from another supplier if that the case
ive also emailed oles to see if he can help im a good customer and if OVH can afford to lose customers like this all i can say is buisness must be booming

nichy
22-09-2008, 20:51
Quote Originally Posted by unclebob
I guess you could try reselling the remainder of the lease, if this doesn't break OVH's terms and conditions...? Googling "OVH reseller" gives you quite a few options.
thx for the idea but its against ovh terms and conditions to do this i just think ovh should upgrade my server to the 1 i would have purchased had i been told the correct information or a refund so i can get the other 1 i been a good customer with ovh i thort theyd sorted customer service out but after goin thru forum it looks like it got worse(bring back tolla he was always very helpful and POLITE

unclebob
22-09-2008, 20:30
I guess you could try reselling the remainder of the lease, if this doesn't break OVH's terms and conditions...? Googling "OVH reseller" gives you quite a few options.

nichy
22-09-2008, 20:16
yes i could if OVH were prepared to refund the 2 and a half months lease i still got left as the server only got deployed 4,9,08 but sophie has refused and says ovh will not refund my money, sorry this post done in error

nichy
22-09-2008, 20:12
Quote Originally Posted by unclebob
Can't you just backup your data, cancel your current server and then re-order the Kimsufi 2XL at the lower price? The hosting market is pretty fluid and business tactics can change at the drop of a hat. I expect, at the time, Florian and Sophie were giving you their honest opinion.

Everyone that has ordered a Kimsufi XL is essentially in the same situation as you.
yes if ovh were willing to refund my 2 and a half month i still got on the lease,it was only deployed 4,9,08 but sophie refuses as money is tight at the i understand wot ya sayin but i could have waited had i been told the correct information at the time

unclebob
22-09-2008, 20:06
Can't you just backup your data, cancel your current server and then re-order the Kimsufi 2XL at the lower price? The hosting market is pretty fluid and business tactics can change at the drop of a hat. I expect, at the time, Florian and Sophie were giving you their honest opinion.

Everyone that has ordered a Kimsufi XL is essentially in the same situation as you.

nichy
22-09-2008, 19:55
and the point of that question is??? and i think your missing the point wen your lyed to and then spk to like rubbish it dont make ya feel very good but if it not happened to you i dont expect you to understand or appreciate wot im sayin

w00t
22-09-2008, 19:52
would u be complainin if they had put the price up? lol.

nichy
22-09-2008, 19:48
It sounds like a typical company communication problem. That or they didn't tell you because if they did they wouldn't make any money. Business aim is to make profit, if they tell you about offers they don't make as much. Simple as that really. It can only be one of those two, unless someone has a more radical idea...
yes i agree andi but i would have still purchased at a later time and been a customer with ovh id got 1 already as i previously said which dosnt run out till 1,10,08 so at some point i would have purchased again it would just have been the discounted 1 lol they wouldnt have lost me as a customer but they will if this aint sorted but i honestly dont care m8 if thats how OVH want to run there buisneess im in no position to tell them different but i do deserve the thruth wen i ask and i deserve this matter to be rectified as it dosnt seem like a mistake and even if it was has OVH not heard of good will??

Andy
22-09-2008, 19:38
Special offer: -30%
Hello,

The datacentre is now open. We have a lot of space. We can start special offers. :-)

We are offering the Kimsufi 2XL at the price of a Kimsufi XL. That is to say £24.99+vat / month instead of £34.99 +vat / month. This is a special offer and a number of servers were planned for this action. There will not be enough for everybody! The price is 30% lower for the duration of the lease (!) and thus for life. Ie if you keep the server for 1 year or 2 years, you still pay -30%! It is interesting. However, to avoid the disposable server, the price of -30% is available for payments of 3, 6 or 12 months.

This limited offer will stop without any notice. It could be tomorrow, in 1 week or 1 month ...

Find out more:
http://kimsufi.co.uk/

Regards,

Octave

post by octave stating a number of servers were placed to one side for this promotion even though the staff in london said they knew nothing till monday (TODAY)wen the promos go out and this after i was told by folrin and sophie wen i purchased this that there would be no changes or promotions ?do OVH not communicate is it 1 man 1 idea??
It sounds like a typical company communication problem. That or they didn't tell you because if they did they wouldn't make any money. Business aim is to make profit, if they tell you about offers they don't make as much. Simple as that really. It can only be one of those two, unless someone has a more radical idea...

nichy
22-09-2008, 19:36
Special offer: -30%
Hello,

The datacentre is now open. We have a lot of space. We can start special offers. :-)

We are offering the Kimsufi 2XL at the price of a Kimsufi XL. That is to say £24.99+vat / month instead of £34.99 +vat / month. This is a special offer and a number of servers were planned for this action. There will not be enough for everybody! The price is 30% lower for the duration of the lease (!) and thus for life. Ie if you keep the server for 1 year or 2 years, you still pay -30%! It is interesting. However, to avoid the disposable server, the price of -30% is available for payments of 3, 6 or 12 months.

This limited offer will stop without any notice. It could be tomorrow, in 1 week or 1 month ...

Find out more:
http://kimsufi.co.uk/

Regards,

Octave

post by octave stating a number of servers were placed to one side for this promotion even though the staff in london said they knew nothing till monday (TODAY)wen the promos go out and this after i was told by folrin and sophie wen i purchased this that there would be no changes or promotions ?do OVH not communicate is it 1 man 1 idea??

Andy
22-09-2008, 19:32
thx me to as i have had a good relationship with ovh but im not gonna stand for this kind of treatment its not on and as paying customers dont we have the right to ask for customer service details without been told "go look for it"lol OVH is goin down the pan lmao
Perhaps the amount of calls OVH receive and the amount of support they need to give doesn't warrant the time to give you such easy to obtain information. Its on their website and is very easy to get to, so I don't see why it should be a problem. A lot of companies will direct you to their website, in such as way as saying "All the contact information is available on our website". I'd accept that perfectly fine, since its more common than you think.

nichy
22-09-2008, 19:24
Quote Originally Posted by hyster
Ouch I hope you get this sorted out.
thx me to as i have had a good relationship with ovh but im not gonna stand for this kind of treatment its not on and as paying customers dont we have the right to ask for customer service details without been told "go look for it"lol OVH is goin down the pan lmao

hyster
22-09-2008, 18:59
hi this is a message for OCTAVE or OLES ive recently purchased a second server from you and was assured by florian and sofie that there would be no changes to this range in the near regards price and that i was getting the best 1 for my money then 2 weeks later i notice youve brought down the 2xl kimsufi to 24..99 GBP the same as im payin for my xl kimsufi, now i no wot i asked florian and sophie but wen i just called to try come to some kind of agreement as i feel i was missold this server all i got was bad attitude from sophie she refused to give me any customer service address uk or france and told me to "go look for it " i been a customer with you for a wile now well over 6 month and this was my 3rd server purchased and im in a position now were ive lost all faith in ovh and there customer service personel as all they told me were lyes I WANT A REFUND i would not have bourght this server as i didnt need to as already got another if id just been told YES THERE CAN BE PROMOTIONS ADDED SOMETIMES NOT "THIS WILL STAY THIS PRICE INDEFINATELY IT A NEW RANGE YOU GETTIN THE BEST FOR YA MONRY LYES THE LOT OF IT so octave you have my phone number and email i invite you to correspond with me a bout this matter or ill be wanting money back and i or any of my freinds will not use your services any more currently ive recommended 34 freinds to your company but im not gonna do this again if we cant sort this out ive been treat rong here sophie is either unwilling or uncapable of listenin to my side all i get is florian wouldnt say that im not a lyer and this makes me feel like your sayin im lying, hope to spk to you soon octave thx in advance
Ouch I hope you get this sorted out.

nichy
22-09-2008, 18:20
hi this is a message for OCTAVE or OLES ive recently purchased a second server from you and was assured by florian and sofie that there would be no changes to this range in the near regards price and that i was getting the best 1 for my money then 2 weeks later i notice youve brought down the 2xl kimsufi to 24..99 GBP the same as im payin for my xl kimsufi, now i no wot i asked florian and sophie but wen i just called to try come to some kind of agreement as i feel i was missold this server all i got was bad attitude from sophie she refused to give me any customer service address uk or france and told me to "go look for it " i been a customer with you for a wile now well over 6 month and this was my 3rd server purchased and im in a position now were ive lost all faith in ovh and there customer service personel as all they told me were lyes I WANT A REFUND i would not have bourght this server as i didnt need to as already got another if id just been told YES THERE CAN BE PROMOTIONS ADDED SOMETIMES NOT "THIS WILL STAY THIS PRICE INDEFINATELY IT A NEW RANGE YOU GETTIN THE BEST FOR YA MONRY LYES THE LOT OF IT so octave you have my phone number and email i invite you to correspond with me a bout this matter or ill be wanting money back and i or any of my freinds will not use your services any more currently ive recommended 34 freinds to your company but im not gonna do this again if we cant sort this out ive been treat rong here sophie is either unwilling or uncapable of listenin to my side all i get is florian wouldnt say that im not a lyer and this makes me feel like your sayin im lying, hope to spk to you soon octave thx in advance, nic ob1372