OVH Community, your new community space.

Urgent Service Downtime

Neil
15-06-2014, 13:04
Quote Originally Posted by olivervscreeper
I'm fed up of this. Still nothing has happened. I pay for this; I'm sorry, but uptime is important, especially when it's not my fault!
Hi

The VPS is online and pinging, you will need to boot the VPS into Rescue Mode to gain access to it or wait for us to reply to the incident ticket.

olivervscreeper
14-06-2014, 20:12
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Incident tickets are sent to 24/7 Technicians in the Datacentres for Dedicated Servers, I would assume this is the same for VPS services as well.
I'm fed up of this. Still nothing has happened. I pay for this; I'm sorry, but uptime is important, especially when it's not my fault!

Criot
14-06-2014, 17:38
Quote Originally Posted by olivervscreeper
I've restarted it three times, and an incident ticket has been made; however, I believe this will still not be checked until Monday, correct?
Incident tickets are sent to 24/7 Technicians in the Datacentres for Dedicated Servers, I would assume this is the same for VPS services as well.

olivervscreeper
14-06-2014, 17:24
I've restarted it three times, and an incident ticket has been made; however, I believe this will still not be checked until Monday, correct?

Criot
14-06-2014, 17:21
Have you tried restarting the VPS?

Switch monitoring on, if it detects that your server is down it'll open an incident ticket I believe.

olivervscreeper
14-06-2014, 17:06
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Can you actually access your server via SSH? If so then your server is still online and it's going to be something at 'software' level - OVH won't provide any support for that.
SSH is also down. I have spoken to some website managers from other companies I know, and they all tell me this is OVH's issue.
Proof: http://puu.sh/9tbrR/107bd8408e.jpg

Criot
14-06-2014, 17:03
Can you actually access your server via SSH? If so then your server is still online and it's going to be something at 'software' level - OVH won't provide any support for that.

olivervscreeper
14-06-2014, 16:45
I host a large network on my VPS and uptime is important. Today, all servies like http except ping are down and so I cannot use the setup.
I am paying for a live server and OVH are not avaliable until Monday. If anyone has a soloution, I need it fast!