OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH no money back in VPS

bottleman
19-06-2014, 14:43
Yes for this i pay the money back and from OVH tell me no money back , i donīt understand why tell me this , but no sense , really i see many posts where OVH money back the money from VPS , etc , ridiculous this , regards

Criot
19-06-2014, 00:19
No, you have no control over Kernel in VPS Classic. You'd need VPS Cloud for custom kernel.

bottleman
18-06-2014, 23:44
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

Tun/Tap is enabled on the VPS, perhaps the VPN you are trying to install needs another kernel module that is not loaded with the VPS Classic.
Yes the problem itīs the kernel , because i try with other kerel in one dedicated server and works , itīs possible load other kernel in VPS ? , the best regards

Neil
18-06-2014, 13:23
Hi

Tun/Tap is enabled on the VPS, perhaps the VPN you are trying to install needs another kernel module that is not loaded with the VPS Classic.

bottleman
16-06-2014, 16:09
I buy VPS Classic 2 days ago , this VPS no let me install Open VN , because OVH no have actuve tun/tap , i donīt know impossible install this in VPS , i contact with staff of OVH for pay the money back

The answer from support itīs no money back me , no give me fidelity points and nothing , and no money back for all VPS , incredible !!!