OVH Community, your new community space.

I did not receive any email reply

Zero108
29-06-2014, 22:01
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Where did you send your email to? Do you have an account with us? What's your nic-handle or order number?
I am happy with Hetzner now. I hate your service. Hetzner is replying within 10min-1 hour. You are all mf.

JennyOVH
19-06-2014, 16:17
Quote Originally Posted by Zero108
Hi,
I am planning to order dedicated server. I sent message throught the contact form. I did not receive any reply from the OVH during 15 hours (Tue-Wed). It is said on their contacts page that they are guaranteeing the reply during 4 hours. Is it true?

Any idea of when will they make on-line chat support?
Hello,

I have just responded to you now via email. Please repsond via that mail

Regards

Jenny

Abdullah
19-06-2014, 14:28
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Where did you send your email to? Do you have an account with us? What's your nic-handle or order number?
Hello there yes i have account with you and i have send more than 15 mails man normal answer times 3-5 days answer time

i had 48 server with softlayer.com ,my plan was moved them to you but the support and salges respond time to long time 3-5 days for answer a mail dont make me happy going away from your company sorry

S0phie
19-06-2014, 14:25
Hi,
I am planning to order dedicated server. I sent message throught the contact form. I did not receive any reply from the OVH during 15 hours (Tue-Wed). It is said on their contacts page that they are guaranteeing the reply during 4 hours. Is it true?

Abdullah
19-06-2014, 00:32
Hi,

ha ha ha like you man they don't have answer me 7 days i have send them 5 mail the support and sales suck 0

Zero108
18-06-2014, 11:47
Hi,