OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Team support suck and salges sukc 1-2 week for answer a mail ?=

Jasgriff
19-06-2014, 20:58
I think you have been really unlucky if that is really the case.

I have never had to email twice and to be fair the response has normally been within 24 hours.

As above too, if you want support it helps to tell people who you are

JennyOVH
19-06-2014, 16:08
Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah
Hello there i know you have lowers Pris server but it is not nice to take along time to replay

only you have 1 support and 1 salges for all company ? do the owner of the ovh know thats you replay email 1-2 week

this don't make me trust order server from you real bad answer to mail and when try called waitng 48 min no anwer
Hello,

What email are you referring to? I cannot see any email from your email address in SYS or OVH. Your SYS account has been validated and the VAT has been removed from it.

If you have further queries, please give me a ticket number or ID number and I can look into this further for you

Regards
Jenny

S0phie
19-06-2014, 14:24
Hi,

If you want us to help you please provide at least a nic-handle or order number.

Abdullah
19-06-2014, 00:36
Hello there i know you have lowers Pris server but it is not nice to take along time to replay

only you have 1 support and 1 salges for all company ? do the owner of the ovh know thats you replay email 1-2 week

this don't make me trust order server from you real bad answer to mail and when try called waitng 48 min no anwer