OVH Community, your new community space.

waiting more than 30 hour to be validated!!

S0phie
24-06-2014, 13:11
Quote Originally Posted by start-your-web
nichandle: aa267483-sys , order number: 28742698‏
I replied to you in another thread.

start-your-web
23-06-2014, 20:09
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Once again, if you want us to investigate this issue, please provide an order number or nic-handle!
nichandle: aa267483-sys , order number: 28742698‏

S0phie
23-06-2014, 12:03
hi

i have sent all the needed documents to validate my account more than 30 hour ago
and until now i didn't receive any response!

my order had expired and the stock of these servers will not be available after the validation done!!!!

now iam in a very very bad situation it seems gonna take more than 2 weeks to get this server if it didn't get "out of stock" so the word of "72 hour" is not real its just a trap for all!?.

there is a lot of arrangements that i depended on you to be done with your servers it in a specific duration but you destroy it!!

why you are doing that!!?
Once again, if you want us to investigate this issue, please provide an order number or nic-handle!

start-your-web
22-06-2014, 23:20
Quote Originally Posted by alexxkor5
I have servers at hetzner too. Yes, hetzner support better, but, sys(ovh) give best prices, at sys, i can order additional ip's, at hetznet only one ipv4 per server. Here i buy server with supermicro mb and xeon, with lower price than hetzner with desktop mb and core i7. I can wait some time for support, for sys price!
that's not true i can get 32 addtional ips in hetzner.

alexxkor5
22-06-2014, 19:26
I have servers at hetzner too. Yes, hetzner support better, but, sys(ovh) give best prices, at sys, i can order additional ip's, at hetznet only one ipv4 per server. Here i buy server with supermicro mb and xeon, with lower price than hetzner with desktop mb and core i7. I can wait some time for support, for sys price!

start-your-web
21-06-2014, 22:49
Quote Originally Posted by Zero108
Do they have quick response of support?
yes in this year i see hetzner support is very good

most responses are in about 30 minute.

for hardware failures i get immediately response.

in the past they were not quick response but now its improved very well.

Zero108
21-06-2014, 21:41
thanks for your recommendations iam already an customer with hetzner and happy with them

iam thinking of moving to ovh but as i see now its not the right decision.
Do they have quick response of support?

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 23:08
Quote Originally Posted by alexxkor5
hi, i have this trouble too.
i sent all documents to validate 17 june, but still not validated, i sent it 3 times from both my emails (i think my be ovh not receive it), my order is already expired!
How long time take validation ?
My nichandle ka100150-sys
hi

as i see it would take a loooot.

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 23:02
what i know is :
if you can't accept new orders for any reason just show "out of stock" instead of kicking them off or show a real duration required to get the service.

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 22:58
Quote Originally Posted by heise
Validation took me over a week. Just be patient. You'll get your server.
i would like to be patient if i saw it would take over a week to get validated & server.
but there is a trap for us they are showing 72 hour its not true!!

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 22:54
Quote Originally Posted by Zero108
Try this one. It has online 24/7 support. This hoster has good recommendations. Seams to be that France is not so friendly like always.
thanks for your recommendations iam already an customer with hetzner and happy with them

iam thinking of moving to ovh but as i see now its not the right decision.

Zero108
20-06-2014, 10:36
hi
i have sent all the needed documents to validate my account more than 30 hour ago
Try this one. It has online 24/7 support. This hoster has good recommendations. Seams to be that France is not so friendly like always.

heise
20-06-2014, 10:05
Validation took me over a week. Just be patient. You'll get your server.

alexxkor5
20-06-2014, 08:10
hi, i have this trouble too.
i sent all documents to validate 17 june, but still not validated, i sent it 3 times from both my emails (i think my be ovh not receive it), my order is already expired!
How long time take validation ?
My nichandle ka100150-sys

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 04:06
i can't believe that word on the main page :
YOUR SUCCESS STARTS HERE*

start-your-web
20-06-2014, 03:53
hi

and until now i didn't receive any response!

my order had expired and the stock of these servers will not be available after the validation done!!!!

now iam in a very very bad situation it seems gonna take more than 2 weeks to get this server if it didn't get "out of stock" so the word of "72 hour" is not real its just a trap for all!?.

there is a lot of arrangements that i depended on you to be done with your servers it in a specific duration but you destroy it!!

why you are doing that!!?