OVH Community, your new community space.

i want full full refunds my payment nowwwwwwww

Abdullah
24-06-2014, 21:01
i jsut called them Yeeeeb they working on my server the phone more better than mails support thx you every one

Abdullah
24-06-2014, 20:25
Quote Originally Posted by DennisMidjord
That thread doesn't show that there was a fault on the hard disk. It just shows that you didn't set it up to be mirrored. Doesn't seem like OVH made a mistake or gave you something defect.

how i have to fixed this problem ? my system freezzen all times when i am install cpanel or vps on server or using yum update t?
and have to reboot it to get working ? i have tryed to formating server with centos 6 64 and ext4 system still have problems freezzen all times

(It just shows that you didn't set it up to be mirrored ) you mean i am not using raid system ? on my server i have displayed the software raid syetem when i have install the system ?

An error occurred on rebooting your server.

DennisMidjord
24-06-2014, 19:50
That thread doesn't show that there was a fault on the hard disk. It just shows that you didn't set it up to be mirrored. Doesn't seem like OVH made a mistake or gave you something defect.

Abdullah
24-06-2014, 19:29
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ed=1#post61423

Abdullah
24-06-2014, 08:17
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
All of this because you didn't restart/reinstall the server? wow, just wow.

have reload the server 13 times man than get harddisk 2 get to working we have worked hard to get harddisk 2 to working they was some bad sc on the disk now look like ok

Criot
24-06-2014, 00:22
Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah
hello S0phie i send them a mail and i have asked to cancel the server but still dont answer me
i have fixed the problem with server by reload it don't want cancel it want keep server can you tell them that

Server ID: 154497
All of this because you didn't restart/reinstall the server? wow, just wow.

Abdullah
24-06-2014, 00:06
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

Please provide an order number if you want us to have a look.

hello S0phie i send them a mail and i have asked to cancel the server but still dont answer me
i have fixed the problem with server by reload it don't want cancel it want keep server can you tell them that

Server ID: 154497

Criot
23-06-2014, 17:58
i am not asking for software support but hardware they never answer any mails from 1 week ago what about if i have hardware failed
Read what I said, hardware faults are dealt with via incident tickets which is manned 24/7 by Technicians in the Datacentre.

Jasgriff
23-06-2014, 17:55
i am not asking for software support but hardware they never answer any mails from 1 week ago what about if i have hardware failed
If you had a hardware failure then you would have had it resolved in accordance with the terms and conditions of your server agreement.

As was mentioned in another post you only got your server on the 19th so you are saying you have emailed 30 times within a week after only having the server for a few days. If you cant use it then it might be better for us all if you do give it back as you seem to think making exaggerated claims will help get you the answers that you want.

Abdullah
23-06-2014, 17:22

Criot
23-06-2014, 16:09
Hello sophie at last some one answer me i have mailed support@ovh.ie nooooooo one answer our mails all weeks and when i try call the support nr i have wait 45 min no think happens if i had hardware problem anther times maby tak 1 month to get answer from support ? !!!!

Order Number: 28755664

the server setup was 10 min after i have order it i am glad for that but support is 0 no one answer mail ever never why ?
OVH offers no form of support for your server except hardware support, in the event of hardware issue you open an incident ticket which goes directly to technicians and NOT support staff, hence why normal support is slower and not available 24/7 (for UK anyway) - Stop moaning, for the price you're paying you cannot expect a response within 10 minutes.

Abdullah
23-06-2014, 11:37
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

Hello sophie at last some one answer me i have mailed support@ovh.ie nooooooo one answer our mails all weeks and when i try call the support nr i have wait 45 min no think happens if i had hardware problem anther times maby tak 1 month to get answer from support ? !!!!

Order Number: 28755664

the server setup was 10 min after i have order it i am glad for that but support is 0 no one answer mail ever never why ?

S0phie
23-06-2014, 10:53
Quote Originally Posted by Zero108
The same situation with me!
Hi,

S0phie
23-06-2014, 10:52
Hi,

Your server was delivered on the 19th. Do you still want your order to be cancelled and refunded? If it's the case, please email support@ovh.ie directly. We do not accept credit request here.

Abdullah
22-06-2014, 22:05
Quote Originally Posted by Zero108

still no answer i have asked my bank get full refunds my payment and give them all prof of the mail i have send to this company and no answer from them sins last week no one answer my mail or tikcet zombi data center

Zero108
21-06-2014, 20:57

Abdullah
20-06-2014, 20:35
Hello there my account is on ovh : SA187935-OVH

soyoustart . Order Number: 28755664

i have send you more than 30 mail to support on page http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/support.xml
no one have answer me to now ?
all weeks 0 answer do not tell me you have answer me i am getting about 30 mail every hours on our mail box
you don't have send me any answer

i have mailed support@ovh.ie i get answer 1 times all week

only one answer my mail Jenny no one there working

no one answer mail about support and SALES from 16/06/2014 today 22/06/2014

and if i had problem with server next time have to wait 30 dags for get answer and support dammt

i don't think real i cant host my server with you company
not customs care/service is 000000 and you talking about you have 100000 server ?