OVH Community, your new community space.

Do we get network speed upgrade for Mini SP server?

alex
27-06-2014, 23:43
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

If the MinI SP has not been upgraded from 200Mbps to 500Mbps then I am afraid it is not possible due to limitations with the switches means they cannot support the traffic upgrade.
why not to recommend again to purchase the new range of server and transfer the data across? last year your boss was pissed of about, as majority customer did and this year the so called "support" department offering to customers to do exactly the same.

jamestave
27-06-2014, 17:15
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hi

If the MinI SP has not been upgraded from 200Mbps to 500Mbps then I am afraid it is not possible due to limitations with the switches means they cannot support the traffic upgrade.
In the begging of network upgrade only one day i saw 500Mbps then they downgrade to 200Mbps. I don't know why?

Neil
27-06-2014, 16:06
Hi

jamestave
27-06-2014, 14:14
Hi do we get network speed upgrade for mini SP server because in the control panel still I see 200mbps for up and down?