OVH Community, your new community space.

Can't see failover IPs in the panel

survot
30-06-2014, 14:42
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Which model do you have? Unless you have SYS-IP Server you will need to pay monthly for the IP Addresses.
Hi,

This issue has now been solved.

So you do need to order a new IP address. After the details have been filled in it takes up a failover IP slot. I guess the charge for one month is just SYS's way of collecting the set up free.

Thanks

Neil
30-06-2014, 11:15
Quote Originally Posted by survot
Thanks for the response.

http://www.soyoustart.com/en/essential-servers.xml

I went back and read the small print, you do indeed need to pay an aditional set up fee. I thought that the set up fee I paid for the servers >£50 was covering those costs. It's a little miss-leading, but my fault I guess.

How do I go about paying the set up fees? I would want 6 of them per server initially. I can only see an option to buy additional IPs that seem to only be available for a period of one month under order IPs tab. No mention of failover IPs
Which model do you have? Unless you have SYS-IP Server you will need to pay monthly for the IP Addresses.

survot
27-06-2014, 23:02
Quote Originally Posted by RikT
you have to purchase these ip's first its a one off setup fee on each IP
Thanks for the response.

http://www.soyoustart.com/en/essential-servers.xml

I went back and read the small print, you do indeed need to pay an aditional set up fee. I thought that the set up fee I paid for the servers >£50 was covering those costs. It's a little miss-leading, but my fault I guess.

How do I go about paying the set up fees? I would want 6 of them per server initially. I can only see an option to buy additional IPs that seem to only be available for a period of one month under order IPs tab. No mention of failover IPs

RikT
27-06-2014, 22:45
you have to purchase these ip's first its a one off setup fee on each IP

survot
27-06-2014, 22:22
Hi,

So I just got a new SYS server from the Sys-IP range, it comes with 16 failover IPs. I was just wondering how you are supposed to apply these as I do not seem to be able to see them from within the pannel. I need to set up a vmac address for use with VMs on Proxmox.

I can see how to order new IPs and that there are failover IPs available, but no list of them? The screenshot might explain it better:

Thanks!