OVH Community, your new community space.

(very) Long verification process va255473-sys

needforszpit
08-07-2014, 10:55
okay...remove VAT...but from where?
My order was expired beacause SYS is so slowly.
New order is impossible because on order @login i get this failure: 1 Error
Nic existant invalide: pt47294-sys

PS: okay after 5 days validation was successfull...now its time to remove VAT

TomOVH
07-07-2014, 10:50
Hello,

Apologies for the delay, we can remove the VAT for you shortly if you'd still like to use services with OVH?

needforszpit
07-07-2014, 10:28
off... i dont need nothing from here...i ordered from webtropia.com

needforszpit
05-07-2014, 18:28
I have same problem. (pt47294-sys)
Now i send 2 documents to support@ovh.ie and still waiting for response...I hope something happen now...
(documents already sent to:validation@ovh.net)

Profforg
03-07-2014, 15:39
Quote Originally Posted by JennyOVH
Hello

I have just emailed you now regarding this process

Best Regards
Thank you.

JennyOVH
03-07-2014, 15:38
Hello

I have just emailed you now regarding this process

Best Regards

Profforg
03-07-2014, 14:43
Will i receive any answer from OVH/SYS support?

Thanks for the attention...

Profforg
28-06-2014, 12:53
Quote Originally Posted by heise
Resend email to support@ovh.ie
Thanks. I will if OVH/SYS support will ask to do so.

heise
28-06-2014, 11:53
No need to complain. There are dozens of people complaining in Kimsufi forum, that they are waiting over 3 weeks. I can only asume they are greatly undermanned and since all validations are handeled by the same people validation (at) ovh.net , well figure it out yourself. One has to expect that one or the other email just gets lost over such a long time period.

ctype_alnum
28-06-2014, 11:34
This is totally unacceptable.

heise
28-06-2014, 09:09
Resend email to support (at) ovh.ie

Profforg
27-06-2014, 22:12
Hello.

One of my customers (i am system administrator and suggested SoYouStart as a hoster) ordered a SYS server on http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/ and provided documents for verification on 26 may ~ 11:20 (GMT +4, 24-hour time mode), but unfortunatly there are already a month passed and she did not receive any reply from OVH/SYS support. When i am trying to order a server i always receive "Nic existant invalide: va255473-sys", which i guess can be translated as "Nic does not exist: va255473-sys". I know many people verified at OVH and SYS and usually verification did not take longer than 3 weeks ever. I guess there can be some issue with this verification process, that's why i post here.
NIC: va255473-sys
Message was sent to "validation@ovh.net" ; is it the correct address?
Topic was: "Validation va255473-sys"
Two files was attached to e-mail.

She provided bank statement (to prove address) and passport (to prove first name and surname). Mail was sent from GMail. She can send any additional documents or have a phone verification (call, sms or whatever...). She is from Russian Federation.

Can someone from SYS support take a look at that? If there any issues / questions to her - she will be glad to answer. If there are some delay - she'll wait, but it would be perfect to know, that "process is ongoing", because she even don't know that message was received and reviewed.

Thanks in advance,

Alex.