OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Didn't Send me the VPS Details

Neil
30-06-2014, 11:21
Hi

As mentioned in a previous thread this order was cancelled, please contact OVH.de for more information.

Criot
29-06-2014, 01:31
Quote Originally Posted by ctype_alnum
I see. I've had my account for years. I was planning on ordering quite a lot of VPS infrastructure but might give it a miss. I don't have an issue with providing details its just the silly delays I don't have time for. If OVH are going to start asking for ID which would imply they are a professional outfit then they themselves need to act accordingly.
OVH Cloud VPS has been solid for me, I have a Classic VPS but it's only for testing purposes so is neither monitored nor used regularly, but performance seems good on it anyway.

Not sure if they're asking for ID, all I know is VPS now requires it to be manually verified, a lot of people seem to be getting asked for ID with Kimsufi and SYS, not sure about OVH. More likely that they'd ask for ID when you pay via Credit/Debit Card.

ctype_alnum
29-06-2014, 00:05
I see. I've had my account for years. I was planning on ordering quite a lot of VPS infrastructure but might give it a miss. I don't have an issue with providing details its just the silly delays I don't have time for. If OVH are going to start asking for ID which would imply they are a professional outfit then they themselves need to act accordingly.

Criot
28-06-2014, 21:33
Quote Originally Posted by ctype_alnum
Have you been a long time customer?
Had several services with OVH since the start of this year and know several different people who've had services with OVH over the last few years as well.

ctype_alnum
28-06-2014, 19:06
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
VPS now require manual verification (they told me that this was because they've been subject to a lot of abuse) - As UK/IE teams don't work weekends it probably won't be until monday that its delivered.
Have you been a long time customer?

Criot
28-06-2014, 13:38
VPS now require manual verification (they told me that this was because they've been subject to a lot of abuse) - As UK/IE teams don't work weekends it probably won't be until monday that its delivered.

Nicolson
28-06-2014, 13:24
Customer ID (NIC handle): on10034

Nicolson
28-06-2014, 13:17
@Dani

Nicolson
28-06-2014, 13:10
Hello,

I just purchased the VPS service on ovh.de, I paid it via Paypal, after that i received a confirm email,

"We confirm the receipt of your payment corresponding to
order number 28885573
The order is now in progress. It will be completed shortly subject to availability."

I waited for 2 hours, and i still didn't received the VPS details.
can anyone help me? many thanks.