OVH Community, your new community space.

Control Panel Error

Neil
03-07-2014, 11:28
Quote Originally Posted by Brychan
I've been trying to move a failover IP from server X to server Y but have been greeted with a error.

1: When I select the destination as being another 'So You Start' server the drop down options list comes up with some JS errors- replacing each server name, and likely value with "[object Object]". You simply can't choose which server. Even if you just guess you are then told that the specified server does not exist. Can we have this fixed pronto? It kinda renders the whole failover product useless.

Hi

Please can you contact soyoustart support about this.

Brychan
02-07-2014, 23:26
I've been trying to move a failover IP from server X to server Y but have been greeted with a error.

1: When I select the destination as being another 'So You Start' server the drop down options list comes up with some JS errors- replacing each server name, and likely value with "[object Object]". You simply can't choose which server. Even if you just guess you are then told that the specified server does not exist. Can we have this fixed pronto? It kinda renders the whole failover product useless.