OVH Community, your new community space.

Account Validation for SYS

S0phie
02-12-2014, 11:10
I have already replied to you in another thread.

kartov
02-12-2014, 07:49
Please validate my account so I can pay the order. ki300482-ovh

MHasan
14-07-2014, 21:12
Quote Originally Posted by lawshosting
get a paypal access card if you can, you can use it like a card, with no fee's

what server you renting for 83eu fee?!?!?
sys ip 1

LawsHosting
14-07-2014, 19:16
Quote Originally Posted by MHasan
pay with paypal but there huge 83 euro paypal processing fee
Get a paypal access card if you can, you can use it like a card, with no fee's

What server you renting for 83eu fee?!?!?

MHasan
14-07-2014, 18:50
Quote Originally Posted by JennyOVH
Hello,

I am just awaiting confirmation that the VAT has been removed from your account., I will update you via email as soon as I receive confirmation it has been removed
Thanks, I have order link for payment without VAT but there is one more concern, since I have funds in my paypal, I was looking forward to pay with paypal but there huge 83 euro paypal processing fee.. Is there any special reason that there is so much paypal processing fee, can it be reduced to something acceptable like 5 or 10 Euro ?

JennyOVH
14-07-2014, 11:48
Quote Originally Posted by belotinski95
Heise,I am not a company,and they cannot charge me for VAT if they do not have sales over 50 000 EUR/year in Bulgaria.Also my documents have been sent to their email yesterday
Hello,

As you are an individual in Bulgaria then yes you will be charged VAT as you are in the EU. It is only companies within the EU with a valid VAT number that are exempt from the VAT.

JennyOVH
14-07-2014, 11:46
Quote Originally Posted by Prasanth
Hello,

Please validate my account asap. I have sent all documents to validation@ovh.net. Am from india.So please remove VAT.My nichandle is " ap85402-sys ".

Awaiting your kind reply,
Thank you.
Hello

I am also just awaiting confirmation the VAT has been removed from your account. So I will update you when I know it has been removed successfully.

Regards

Jenny

JennyOVH
14-07-2014, 11:36
Quote Originally Posted by MHasan
Hi, I am looking to purchase a SYS-1 server however, for more than a week my account is not activated. So, my order has expired. Yesterday I have tried again.

Have sent validation docs through mail to validation@ovh.net already.

My nichandle : jm69731-sys

Please let me know if anything else is required from my side.

Also, since I am not from Eu and don't have any business over there, I also apply for exemption of VAT.
Hello,

I am just awaiting confirmation that the VAT has been removed from your account., I will update you via email as soon as I receive confirmation it has been removed

JennyOVH
14-07-2014, 11:35
Hello Can I have my accounts activated?Nickhandle is bt84493-ovh documents are sent to the validation mail
I should be excluded of VAT because of this law
Source:http://europa.eu/youreurope/business...r/index_en.htm
Hello,

Your account has now been validated.

You can now make orders and pay for them

Regards

heise
12-07-2014, 21:10
and they send outbound traffic to my ip while i am controlling my vps.
funny

belotinski95
12-07-2014, 18:43
Let the OVH staff decide whether I am right or not.They are offering digital goods and they send outbound traffic to my IP while I am controlling my VPS.

heise
12-07-2014, 18:32
Discussing with people that can't read, isn't fun. So here for a last time. That clause you mentioned requests, that something is "SEND" to you. Servers are in France or Canada and services are being preformed in France or Canada. SoYouStart sends you nothing, so the clause mentioned, is not applicable, but sure we were all waiting for you to be the first to discover that mistake.....

belotinski95
12-07-2014, 18:00
If you buy a game on DVD/BlueRay or digitalcopy from a foreign company in EU and this company has more than the minimum for VAT in your country(also in EU) ,you get VAT in both cases.

belotinski95
12-07-2014, 17:57
There is no diffence in terms of taxes in Goods or Services.

MHasan
12-07-2014, 17:48
Hmm.. I am awaiting reply for my queries, and people are hijacking this thread.. please start your own thread .

heise
12-07-2014, 17:35
and they cannot charge me for VAT
Answer: They just do!

belotinski95
12-07-2014, 17:34
Heise,I am not a company,and they cannot charge me for VAT if they do not have sales over 50 000 EUR/year in Bulgaria.Also my documents have been sent to their email yesterday

heise
12-07-2014, 17:20
If you want to order a new SYS-server, you will need a new nic-handle with xxxxx-SYS at the end.

If you live inside the EU, you need to have a EU-VAT number to be exempt from getting VAT charged. Please present proper documentation.

Further you stated a rule, that does not apply: "and send them to consumers in another EU country"
Did SoYouStart send you something with UPS, Fedex, DHL or so?

belotinski95
12-07-2014, 16:37
Hello Can I have my accounts activated?Nickhandle is bt84493-ovh documents are sent to the validation mail
I should be excluded of VAT because of this law
Selling to consumers
If you sell goods and send them to consumers in another EU country, you need to register there and charge VAT at the rate applicable in that country - unless the total value of your sales to that country in the year falls below the limit set by the country (€35,000 or 100,000).
Source:http://europa.eu/youreurope/business...r/index_en.htm

prabhakar
11-07-2014, 22:00
Hi, I have sent documents required for validation. My nichandle is: rp114717-sys. Since I am not from Europe, VAT should be excluded.

I have validated nichandle for kimsufi (nichandle: rp113347-ks) and I want VAT removal from the already purchased order. Order number is 29171804.

Plesae expedite the validation process and remove VAT from both of my accounts.

MHasan
11-07-2014, 21:36
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

I see that your So you Start account has now been validated and the VAT will be removed from your account shortly. You have been sent an email about about your validated account.

David
OVH Team
Thanks , received the mail however I have too questions;
1. Why there is so high paypal processing fee (83euro) , though no for credit card, I will use that.
2. Can I login to Soyousatart control panel ie. https://us.soyoustart.com/manager/?#/login now , because I tried it says unknown email.

Thanks

davidovh
11-07-2014, 10:19
Quote Originally Posted by Prasanth
Hello,

Please validate my account asap. I have sent all documents to validation@ovh.net. Am from india.So please remove VAT.My nichandle is " ap85402-sys ".

Thank you.

Hello,

We have just received your validation documents. There is a queuing system in place to deal with the validation process. Your account will be validated once your validation documents are analysed.

David
OVH

Prasanth
11-07-2014, 10:06
Hello,

Thank you.

davidovh
11-07-2014, 10:06
Hello,

I see that your So you Start account has now been validated and the VAT will be removed from your account shortly. You have been sent an email about about your validated account.

David
OVH Team

MHasan
10-07-2014, 13:54
Hi, I am looking to purchase a SYS-1 server however, for more than a week my account is not activated. So, my order has expired. Yesterday I have tried again.

Have sent validation docs through mail to validation@ovh.net already.

My nichandle : jm69731-sys

Please let me know if anything else is required from my side.

Also, since I am not from Eu and don't have any business over there, I also apply for exemption of VAT.