OVH Community, your new community space.

Need the backup

pintwire
28-07-2014, 12:00
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Hello

You would need to contact the local support and/or the legal department to see if anything is possible, also please wait for a response on the ticket.
There is no response from legal and abuse department. It already a week gone.

Criot
24-07-2014, 15:57
Quote Originally Posted by pintwire
2 months before they are providing ftp rescue mode then why you are saying they are not providing?
Backup space as already said, you have to setup backups to be backed up to that space, it doesn't do it automatically.

mike_
24-07-2014, 15:46
2 months before they are providing ftp rescue mode then why you are saying they are not providing?
They provide FTP backup space, but it's up to you to configure backups to go to it. Did you do that?

Rescue Mode lets you get emergency access to the server (eg if it isn't booting), but not if your server has been disabled by OVH.

pintwire
24-07-2014, 14:49

Criot
24-07-2014, 12:43
Hello,

Upto now no reply from legal department and abuse department kindly check and provide me backup
OVH don't backup Dedicated Servers, that's your responsibility. If you weren't clever enough to take regular backups to a remote location, that's your own fault.

pintwire
24-07-2014, 09:40
Hello,

Upto now no reply from legal department and abuse department kindly check and provide me backup

pintwire
23-07-2014, 10:37
Hello sir,

I have contact the local support to but they are saying you need to contact legal department. My server is suspended from sunday that was the long time i am not getting revert kindly help me at least provide backup.

Regards
Nitin

Neil
23-07-2014, 10:04
Hello

You would need to contact the local support and/or the legal department to see if anything is possible, also please wait for a response on the ticket.

pintwire
23-07-2014, 09:21
Hello,

My nic is: an19646-ovh. This account is using since 2012. And lots of server order and running form this account. And my all the server suspended due to abuse issue. When i contact support they are saying contact legal department. I have already contacted but no response from 48 hour. Even i am not getting response for ticket #1742325. My client angry. We have some important client our business is dependent upon this 3 server ns396793.ovh.net, ks392590.kimsufi.com vps54380.ovh.net. You can check above three server you never got complaint. Two server running more than an year an a vps which are having more than 200 website. Kindly start it. I apologize what my other client did but why you are affecting other client because of other. Kindly provide me backup of above server.