OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH Load Balencing IP suddenly Offline

gigabit
01-08-2014, 14:26
Happened with me as well, this ticket was created shortly after, and was close when the IPs worked again.
http://travaux.ovh.net/?do=details&id=11283
The "no customer impact" but is concerning if this is the same incident, which is highly likely given the timings.

C0n
29-07-2014, 16:52
I had a reply from Neil it is fine now.

Hello

We did have some routing problems yesterday evening that may of been the cause of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Neil
It was offline for 30-60mins i think i am not sure when i started and finished.

Criot
28-07-2014, 21:56
Quote Originally Posted by C0n
I have done like i said i fear i will not get a response till tomorrow now
Incident is 24/7 so you should get a response quite quickly really.

C0n
28-07-2014, 18:36
I have done like i said i fear i will not get a response till tomorrow now

Criot
28-07-2014, 18:34
Quote Originally Posted by C0n
So i was browsing my websites as per usual next thing everything is offline i check my servers they are still online everything is still running fine.

I check the load balencing IP that directs traffic to the machines it is offline.

Everytime i ping it i get a request timed out i am curious if anyone else is having issues ? I sent in a support ticket but it is so late in the day i fear i will not get a response and will now have everything offline until tomorrow.
Open an incident ticket, Technicians could investigate for you.

C0n
28-07-2014, 18:29
So i was browsing my websites as per usual next thing everything is offline i check my servers they are still online everything is still running fine.

I check the load balencing IP that directs traffic to the machines it is offline.

http://network-tools.com/default.asp...=87.98.166.126

Everytime i ping it i get a request timed out i am curious if anyone else is having issues ? I sent in a support ticket but it is so late in the day i fear i will not get a response and will now have everything offline until tomorrow.