OVH Community, your new community space.

Hello, Server ID: 278110 Nichandle wm65874-SYS

Dani
04-08-2014, 16:53
Hi

The SYS servers are pre-defined server models. Its not possible to buy an SSD for your dedicated server like an IP order. In terms of moving forward, you could look to have an hybrid server though they are only availalbe at OVH.

Danny

Kun
04-08-2014, 16:39
Hello dani,

I am looking forward to get an extra SSD to add it to my current running server, I can't really proceed and order to buy ssd for my dedicated host? Like a fail-over ips order.

Thank you so much.
Best regards, Kun.

Dani
04-08-2014, 11:53
Quote Originally Posted by Kun
Good day everybody outta,

How do i proceed an order to buy SSD? And how much does it cost? Could somebody help me out with that?

Kind regards, Kun.
Hi

What you mean buy SSD? It's not possible to physically buy just an SSD from us. However you can have an SSD server. In the event where by one of the SSD is defective, we would look to replace the SSD with a new one. If you wish to obtain the defective SSD for data recovery or other purposes, we can look to send the SSD to yourself.

Danny

Kun
03-08-2014, 20:23
I have dedicated server not Kimsufi, so do you have any idea?

heise
03-08-2014, 02:31
At Kimsufi you can only buy defective HDD and shipping is like 110-150 Euro. They will contact you.

Kun
02-08-2014, 23:08
Good day everybody outta,

How do i proceed an order to buy SSD? And how much does it cost? Could somebody help me out with that?

Kind regards, Kun.