OVH Community, your new community space.

I demand my money back immediately

S0phie
06-08-2014, 15:55
I'm now closing this thread and ban you from this forum.

I've already explained to send an email to support@ovh.ie if you want a refund.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 15:40
I think. In case of failure to respond. money no returned.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 15:39
usually. fraudulent companies no return the money back.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 15:36
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Your order was placed on the 4th, which was a bank holiday in Ireland. It usually takes 72 hours to get your account validated as explained on another thread.
I demand my money back. return? or, puts you stay?

S0phie
06-08-2014, 15:07
Your order was placed on the 4th, which was a bank holiday in Ireland. It usually takes 72 hours to get your account validated as explained on another thread.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 14:20
We love to wait. but. OVH to decreased confidence. do not trust it! Reason: starting this kind. OVH may be many difficulties in the future. very irresponsible. OVH would have warned me: 'you have to wait 3 days. "we would expect three days. but. Notice did not come from OVH.

S0phie
06-08-2014, 13:59
I understand your impatience but please there's no need to open several threads for the same issue, this won't speed up the process.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 13:08
Quote Originally Posted by RikT
jesus christ man take the hint, you will not get anywhere by keep posting demands on the forum you eiether wait for your vps like everyone else has to, or follow the instructions you were given to get a refund, its not rocket science after all.
You are just acting like a spoiled little brat cos you cannot get what you want immediately.
Tell me: how many days you have to wait?
Why do not report on that when the server is active?

RikT
06-08-2014, 13:03
jesus christ man take the hint, you will not get anywhere by keep posting demands on the forum you eiether wait for your vps like everyone else has to, or follow the instructions you were given to get a refund, its not rocket science after all.
You are just acting like a spoiled little brat cos you cannot get what you want immediately.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 13:03
Please enable my server, or my money back, please.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 12:59
wants the money back. Reason: OVH does not respond. vps has not been activated. sent documents. twice,

vehdet
06-08-2014, 12:58
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

I've already explained to you that if you do want us to cancel and refund your order, you must send an email to our Irish support who deal with your account (support@ovh.com). We do not accept any refund request on this forum, it must be done via email.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...stole-my-money

Now, if you keep opening threads for the same issue and without following our instructions, I will ban you from our forum.
to respond? 37 hours does not give me the answer.

S0phie
06-08-2014, 12:53
Hi,

I've already explained to you that if you do want us to cancel and refund your order, you must send an email to our Irish support who deal with your account (support@ovh.com). We do not accept any refund request on this forum, it must be done via email.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...stole-my-money

Now, if you keep opening threads for the same issue and without following our instructions, I will ban you from our forum.

vehdet
06-08-2014, 11:46
36 hours ago. I ordered a VPS. Money has exited. vps not ready. 36 hours waiting. is not the answer. I sent my documents twice. do not answer my letters. Tickets do not write the answer. Topics in the forum closes. which makes the block. arbitrariness. I demand my money back immediately.