OVH Community, your new community space.

nightmare ovh support

xkalibur
09-08-2014, 16:32
yes, very poor speed. And they keep telling me this is normal speed for a gigabit connection on their network. *scratching my head* *facepalm*

crowarth
07-08-2014, 10:30
I moved to another provider for my servers that host live data, was easier than contending with the problems here.

That's a pretty poor speed though

xkalibur
07-08-2014, 03:26

xkalibur
07-08-2014, 03:12
I recently began experiencing support straight out of a horror film. After several days of no results after opening a incident, we begin going back and forth in the game where I post screenshot of ovh rescue mode Network test showing ~14mbps give or take, and ftp transfer to ovh ftp server at speeds of ~14mbps, and they proceed to tell me an iperf test was done and no issues found. This game has been played for about a week now. Unfortunately, this game isn't very fun, as I've been without my server all this time. Let me not mention the other ticket that's been open for about a week while they've been looking into it, nor the headache I'm going to have trying to get my 5% credit for every hour they asked me to keep my server in rescue mode while they investigated and I heard nothing back...