OVH Community, your new community space.

Server went crazy!!!!

Criot
11-08-2014, 21:55
I don't have experience with Windows servers but if you can't resolve it in Rescue Mode and KVM isn't working then I would guess that you need to open an Incident Ticket, but be warned if it's something you caused and that you could fix, you will be charged for the Incident Ticket, though if it isn't doing a reinstallation that makes it Incident worthy.

onlykl
11-08-2014, 19:43
Windows Hyper-v Server 2012 r2

RikT
11-08-2014, 19:39
I have no idea of what os you are running as you have not said here but you could try an alternate os then go back to original os sometimes this fixes the issue of broken installs

onlykl
11-08-2014, 19:29
its dropping some error so it wont reinstall os.. and KVM is not working also..

RikT
11-08-2014, 19:26
Your server is unmanaged and as you messed the config up you will have to reinstall the server or fix it in rescue mode. And you should be able to reinstall the machine even if you cannot connect from home

onlykl
11-08-2014, 18:48
Okay so I'm looking from some of the staff. No one is answering on my tickets and its URGENT!
My server went all crazy! I can't run iKVM, can't connect to it due to disabling internet adapter when was trying to setup more ip adresses i bough, and can't even reinstall OS!!!

CONTACT ME!! ITS URGENT!!