OVH Community, your new community space.

Quick delivery of server

Kode
19-08-2014, 11:04
I have 3 boxes with online.net at the moment (+ an Avoton for backups with them so 4 in total), however their biggest SSDs are 2 x 120GB and the cheapest server with SSDs is euro 72 which is nearly double the price of DEDIBOX® LTs I have at at the moment, I asked them 9 months ago whether they would be getting bigger SSDs at some point, they fobbed me off with the usual "we'll forward your suggestion onto the whatever department for consideration", I followed this up about a month ago to ask if they would be updating the sizes and they said no, so when the E3-SSD-4 with 3 x 300GB SSDs popped up as available to buy it was a no brainer.

I'm just tryin to get it set up at the moment but if it works out then I will probably replace the 3 main boxes I have with online with the 2 x E3-SSD-4s and just keep the Avoton for backups.

I'm struggling to reinstall the server at the moment though so I'm going to create a new thread for that.

crowarth
19-08-2014, 10:42
Well that's not bad then - most of the time when I check the forums for posts, it's people with broken English mostly asking for VAT exemption, among other things.

I'm still rocking two online.net servers at the moment. Considering going back to ESXi on an OVH box, but no issues with online.net yet.

Kode
19-08-2014, 09:11
It seems like a lot of the time when I post on here it's because I'm not happy about something so it's nice to have something positive to say for a change.

I ordered a server yesterday, it said 72hr and I received it in about 18hrs

I'm hopeful that I will stay happy with this server.