We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Re account n ordering server

IainK
20-04-2008, 16:35
The site doesn't have an english section any more, that sends you to the United Kingdom website.

Since France also pay with the Euro that wouldn't be a problem.

eejit
20-04-2008, 14:50
Im in ireland too and would really like a kimsufi after my RPS expires, is there an english section on ovh.com?
And BTW the preferred payment for all irish people would be euro

S0phie
20-04-2008, 14:34
Quote Originally Posted by js19
hi
here euro.. my credit card pays in euro.. but any currency will be converted right???
If you are based in Republic of Ireland, you have to place your order at ovh.com

js19
20-04-2008, 00:15
Quote Originally Posted by Allot
We have started to accept orders from the Republic of Ireland and at current our development team are working on the payment system. Generally speaking, which would you prefer to pay by GBP Pounds or Euros?

Allot
hi
here euro.. my credit card pays in euro.. but any currency will be converted right???

Allot
08-04-2008, 17:57
Quote Originally Posted by js19
hi
republic.of ireland... so u dont???
We have started to accept orders from the Republic of Ireland and at current our development team are working on the payment system. Generally speaking, which would you prefer to pay by GBP Pounds or Euros?

Allot

js19
08-04-2008, 15:55
hi
republic.of ireland... so u dont???

fozl
12-03-2008, 11:40
I'll assume by Dublin 5 that you mean the Republic of Ireland, which is not part of the UK.

fozl
12-03-2008, 11:36
Do you mean Northern Ireland or the Republic?

js19
12-03-2008, 11:07
hi
so uk means u provide to ireland too..?? it wont accept zip code dublin 5 u can try urself

fozl
12-03-2008, 10:14
I'm not sure what problem you had opening an account regarding the zip code etc, but I can confirm the list of countries that the dedicated servers are currently available to.

UK
France
Belgium
Canada (Quebec)
Guadeloupe
French Guyana
Monaco
Martinique
New Caledonia
French Polynesia
St Pierre et Miquelon
Réunion
French South Territories
Wallis et Futuna
Germany
Austria
Luxembourg
Switzerland
Spain
Andorra
Poland

js19
11-03-2008, 20:28
hi
I odered a server from ur service.. for that i made account.. n then my zip code wouldnt be accepted by ur online reg form..[ dublin-17] i couldnt find any other altnernative for this zip code. here everybody use same format for postal code[zip]..then i had to fill some other number to be accepted by it...then next problem.. my order couldnt be completed coz it says billing country n account country wont match[ thats bull ****.] is it coz u dont provide service in ireland??...please reply..i want look for some other service provider..