OVH Community, your new community space.

OVH order problem (scam?)

mcfilip
02-09-2014, 19:11
Thanks

Criot
02-09-2014, 14:25
Quote Originally Posted by mcfilip
72h
Then that is likely how long it will take as of when your account was validated.

TomOVH
02-09-2014, 14:06
Hello,

Your payment was accepted yesterday, we are now waiting for the server to be deployed.

mcfilip
02-09-2014, 13:38
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
What does the time state on the website?
72h

Criot
02-09-2014, 11:15
I yesterday recieved mail 'Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing OVH. Your account is now validated and your order is being processed.

Regards'

Now, when will my server be active and reachable?
What does the time state on the website?

mcfilip
02-09-2014, 09:24
I yesterday recieved mail 'Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing OVH. Your account is now validated and your order is being processed.

Regards'

Now, when will my server be active and reachable?

mcfilip
01-09-2014, 15:58
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel OVH
We have received your documents, our validations department should process these later today. Please be civil
Thank you, i am frustrated for long waiting but, i see, just when someone said 'scam' or 'scammers' only then you guys reply, but okay, i am happy to hear you reply me and my server will be process
Thank you, Daniel OVH

RikT
01-09-2014, 14:24
stfu, i want my server, OVH scammers scammed me for 109€ and i am waiting 9 days, this is not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My mother always told me I Want doesnt get, and btw no-one has scammed you so stop acting like a petulant child unless of course that is what you are!!!

Daniel OVH
01-09-2014, 11:56
stfu, i want my server, OVH scammers scammed me for 109€ and i am waiting 9 days, this is not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have received your documents, our validations department should process these later today. Please be civil

mcfilip
01-09-2014, 09:53

ctype_alnum
31-08-2014, 20:07
Quote Originally Posted by slayer2005
Most fun ive had for a while reading this :-)
Yep with the added bonus of a backlink to your site eh?

slayer2005
31-08-2014, 01:27
Most fun ive had for a while reading this :-)

Razakel
30-08-2014, 14:53
So why didn't you keep your previous server running until the new one was ready?

As ctype_alnum said, consider this a cheap lesson in business continuity.

mcfilip
30-08-2014, 14:12
Quote Originally Posted by Epix
School on monday :S
nevermind, we will wait

Epix
29-08-2014, 23:04
Nevermind. epix. We will wait... again
School on monday :S

mcfilip
29-08-2014, 22:30
Answer ovh admins or whatever, we can't wait no longer. You said 3 days and 7 days have passed, why you threat your customers like this? No responsibility.
Nevermind. epix. We will wait... again

Epix
29-08-2014, 22:09
Answer ovh admins or whatever, we can't wait no longer. You said 3 days and 7 days have passed, why you threat your customers like this? No responsibility.

mcfilip
29-08-2014, 21:32
I now need wait monday???!!!! 9 days??!! this is not real, but ok, if i dont get server at monday i will kill myself. and you ctype_alnum stfu you dont know how many i am frustrated and dissapointed

ctype_alnum
29-08-2014, 21:18
'Capacity Planning' - You did not do this and are now paying the price, let this be a cheap lesson to you.

RikT
29-08-2014, 21:17
you will have to wait for as long as it takes its that simple, no point spamming forums as nothing will be done until at least monday now as support/sales is closed at weekend

mcfilip
29-08-2014, 16:42
I am waiting 6 days... order was sayed i need to wait 72 hours(3days) i am waiting double... what is next?

Epix
29-08-2014, 13:10
How long will we have to wait?

mcfilip
29-08-2014, 09:40
And ofcourse, no answers today too... pretty nice

Zakhaev
28-08-2014, 21:43
Pls give the guy what he payed for. We aren't asking for anything magical or impossible. The guy payed and he just wants that for what he payed for. Please do it as soon as you can. We know you probably have much things to do, but we are just waiting for too long already.

Procrafter2609
28-08-2014, 21:31
We Are Waiting for The Server 20 days,i am one of the admins on the server.We are getting spammed all over the social networks what is going on with the server,and also we are losing players.Don't ignore mcfilip and reply to him as soon you can and give him what he payed for.Please work faster
Thank you.

mcfilip
28-08-2014, 21:26
Ovh? Don't fckin ignore mcfilip -.-
I'm one from his customers, my server and my players are waiting...HELLO?

It would be good if i am only one waiting, this guy (mcfilip) has 200+ clients on his host, and he is gonna lose them if you dont give the guy what he payed for!
Why does he need to wait so long? I understand there are also other requests that needs to be validated..But how long we will have to wait? This isn't real anymore..Please give him what he payed for..We waited long enough, just give the guy what he payed for. Thx in adv. and please let it be soon as it can.
Thanks for support dude

Epix
28-08-2014, 21:18
Ovh? Don't fckin ignore mcfilip -.-
I'm one from his customers, my server and my players are waiting...HELLO?

It would be good if i am only one waiting, this guy (mcfilip) has 200+ clients on his host, and he is gonna lose them if you dont give the guy what he payed for!
Why does he need to wait so long? I understand there are also other requests that needs to be validated..But how long we will have to wait? This isn't real anymore..Please give him what he payed for..We waited long enough, just give the guy what he payed for. Thx in adv. and please let it be soon as it can.

mcfilip
28-08-2014, 20:43
No answers? why IGNORING me???!!!

mcfilip
28-08-2014, 18:26
Quote Originally Posted by crowarth
sounds to me like you need to do some capacity planning ..
What capacity planning? i just want my server! i wait too long, 5 days... -.-"

crowarth
28-08-2014, 18:13
sounds to me like you need to do some capacity planning ..

mcfilip
28-08-2014, 16:46
Quote Originally Posted by RikT
well you are going to have to wait just like anyone else validation is just that it has to be done manually and do you realise how many validation request they must get every day so simmer down and join the queue
How long?!

RikT
28-08-2014, 16:45
well you are going to have to wait just like anyone else validation is just that it has to be done manually and do you realise how many validation request they must get every day so simmer down and join the queue

mcfilip
28-08-2014, 16:34
*le me ordered dedicated server at OVH, and yeah, i payed it instantly: http://prntscr.com/4hbke6
and i sent email: 'This is payed! now, Where is my server?'

Then after 1 dan OVH tells me: 'Dear Customer,

Before we can deliver the server, you will need to send us in a scanned copy of your photo ID and proof of address. This is required to activate your account and to assign the appropriate VAT rate.

Valid Photo ID:
*ID Card
*Passport
*Drivers Licence

Valid Proof of Address:
*Utility Bill (eg. electricity bill, telephone bill etc.)
*Bank Statement

Please send these documents to:

validation@ovh.net

All the best,'

And yeah i sent it on validation@ovh.net, now i am waiting 2 days, nothing happens, sent 2 mails more, no answer... what the heck guys?
My customers are waiting soo long and i payed server... i hate waiting...

Update;
My Order number is: 30283354
guys i am freaking out i really need my server, customers will kill me! :P