OVH Community, your new community space.

Order made, payment taken, then silence?

slaurenspmc
08-09-2014, 16:24
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie

Therefore, can you please log into your SyS Manager, go to "My account" > Modify and enter the correct email address in the "Email backup" field. Once it's done let us know and we can resend the emails to you.
Hi, this is done. Thanks for looking into it.

Shaun

S0phie
08-09-2014, 11:17
Hi,

Your payment was received on 30/08/2014 a 00:03:35 and your server was delivered on 2014-08-30 00:09:05.

I think the reason why you haven't received any emails from us is due to spelling mistake with your email. You wrote "xxxxx@xxxxxxmoneky.....co.uk".

Therefore, can you please log into your SyS Manager, go to "My account" > Modify and enter the correct email address in the "Email backup" field. Once it's done let us know and we can resend the emails to you.

Criot
07-09-2014, 22:54
Quote Originally Posted by AlbaHost
Lol, you talk about order size and precentage where do you get them, google maybe
I have no numbers actually, but it's fairly obvious that a large company such as OVH will receive more than 1 or 2 orders per day.

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 22:39
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
I never at all said the person was lying, he said 'usually it takes 15 days' which is not at all true, as a high majority of people who purchase from OVH are validated within a day or so in general, there are of course a small percentage who may be unfortunate enough for it to take longer, the small percentage are usually those who post on this forum, however, there are certainly people who get validated faster, otherwise there would be hundreds of posts on this forum every single day.

Anyway, I'm finished responding to you, you've done nothing but contradict yourself and prove that infact, you're the one 'blamming' (what the hell even is that? - a made up word).
Lol, you talk about order size and precentage where do you get them, google maybe

Criot
07-09-2014, 22:35
You got your validation for few hours lucky you, but dont tell to other which they dont get validated in few hours that its not true if they got validated for a couple days. In this case you are trying to know better then the buyer which he really wait for a validation couple days. BTW, i really didn't ask for your help, and i will not ask at all.
I never at all said the person was lying, he said 'usually it takes 15 days' which is not at all true, as a high majority of people who purchase from OVH are validated within a day or so in general, there are of course a small percentage who may be unfortunate enough for it to take longer, the small percentage are usually those who post on this forum, however, there are certainly people who get validated faster, otherwise there would be hundreds of posts on this forum every single day.

Anyway, I'm finished responding to you, you've done nothing but contradict yourself and prove that infact, you're the one 'blamming' (what the hell even is that? - a made up word).

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 22:30
I cannot help in this particular thread, however, my original post was to a different person and stated that Validation can only take a few hours and not '15 days' - There have been many threads on this forum where I have been able to assist with accurate information before staff, when staff have replied they've confirmed that my response was indeed correct.

You're just being completely rude really, if I want to post on this forum I will do, I don't need your approval, to be quite frank, I don't really care whether or not you think I'm 'blamming' - You're of no worthyness to me and I'll remember not to assist you when you need it.
You got your validation for few hours lucky you, but dont tell to other which they dont get validated in few hours that its not true if they got validated for a couple days. In this case you are trying to know better then the buyer which he really wait for a validation couple days. BTW, i really didn't ask for your help, and i will not ask at all.

Criot
07-09-2014, 22:20
You are not trying to help ppls, you are just trying to blamme and tried to be smart. There is nothing that you can help, its only support who can do it. If we complain we have a reason about that, so if you dont have it stop comment here.
I cannot help in this particular thread, however, my original post was to a different person and stated that Validation can only take a few hours and not '15 days' - There have been many threads on this forum where I have been able to assist with accurate information before staff, when staff have replied they've confirmed that my response was indeed correct.

You're just being completely rude really, if I want to post on this forum I will do, I don't need your approval, to be quite frank, I don't really care whether or not you think I'm 'blamming' - You're of no worthyness to me and I'll remember not to assist you when you need it.

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 22:16
Your comments aren't going to stop me from posting, I post replies to help people and offer help to those who need it, i'm not 'blamming' threads at all, I make fully legitimate posts answering peoples concerns and queries. This is a public forum, I can comment in threads if I wish to do so, that is the whole point of a public forum.

If you have an issue with the posts I make, use the report feature, that's what it's there for, it's up to the moderation team/OVH staff as to whether or not they think the posts are appropriate.
You are not trying to help ppls, you are just trying to blamme and tried to be smart. There is nothing that you can help, its only support who can do it. If we complain we have a reason about that, so if you dont have it stop comment here.

Criot
07-09-2014, 22:10
Ya sir mr/ms smarty, im suprised that here are some thread without your smarty comments, since 80% of threads are blammed by you
Your comments aren't going to stop me from posting, I post replies to help people and offer help to those who need it, i'm not 'blamming' threads at all, I make fully legitimate posts answering peoples concerns and queries. This is a public forum, I can comment in threads if I wish to do so, that is the whole point of a public forum.

If you have an issue with the posts I make, use the report feature, that's what it's there for, it's up to the moderation team/OVH staff as to whether or not they think the posts are appropriate.

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 22:04
I didn't tell you where you should have servers, I made a suggestion, I've never once said you shouldn't have servers here, but you complain about support and do nothing about it, you're in control, if you're not happy with support then it's common sense to move elsewhere really.

This is a public forum, if OVH didn't want us to comment they have the ability to set forum permissions so that only staff and thread owners can respond. I'm stating the facts, the amount of people who moan on here about validation times are, in general, very impatient and only a small percent of the amount of orders OVH receive on a daily basis.

FYI I am a customer also.
Ya sir mr/ms smarty, im suprised that here are some thread without your smarty comments, since 80% of threads are blammed by you

Criot
07-09-2014, 21:55
And who the hell are you to tell me where should i have servers? I see your'e trying to be smart (even if you dont have a clue about anything) stop blamming in any thread here without any knowlegde, we are here to comments about anything with problems that we are having. So the threads and problems/comments are between supports and their customers. And not for big mouth like you!
I didn't tell you where you should have servers, I made a suggestion, I've never once said you shouldn't have servers here, but you complain about support and do nothing about it, you're in control, if you're not happy with support then it's common sense to move elsewhere really.

This is a public forum, if OVH didn't want us to comment they have the ability to set forum permissions so that only staff and thread owners can respond. I'm stating the facts, the amount of people who moan on here about validation times are, in general, very impatient and only a small percent of the amount of orders OVH receive on a daily basis.

FYI I am a customer also.

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 21:16
There are many people including myself and my friend who were validated within a matter of hours during normal UK business hours. The majority of people who complain on here are impatient, and the majority of people who complain on here are a very small fraction of the daily orders OVH receive, if you were running such a large company with hundreds of daily orders, there's bound to be mistakes made and some validations may get missed on the odd occassion.

If you're really not impressed with the support why are you still here? Move to another provider.
And who the hell are you to tell me where should i have servers? I see your'e trying to be smart (even if you dont have a clue about anything) stop blamming in any thread here without any knowlegde, we are here to comments about anything with problems that we are having. So the threads and problems/comments are between supports and their customers. And not for big mouth like you!

Criot
07-09-2014, 21:00
Are you serious? Why do you talk in your friends name instead of your name, since we have bought both sys and ovh, and there is no way to get a server/validation in 5 hours! As anilkumar247 said, it takes 15 days more or less. You can see my thread which i have bought from them half a month ago and the vat are not refunded, the ram issue not fixed and nothing. The support are to lazy really, you can check it by yourself just ask uncle google about ovh review and you will find a thousend of complain about the support. We all know this is lowcost company, but i really would be happy to pay a little bit higher price for the servers just to get better support...
There are many people including myself and my friend who were validated within a matter of hours during normal UK business hours. The majority of people who complain on here are impatient, and the majority of people who complain on here are a very small fraction of the daily orders OVH receive, if you were running such a large company with hundreds of daily orders, there's bound to be mistakes made and some validations may get missed on the odd occassion.

If you're really not impressed with the support why are you still here? Move to another provider.

AlbaHost
07-09-2014, 19:44
The amount of people who complain on this forum about delayed validation will probably be less than 5% of the orders OVH receive on a daily basis.
Are you serious? Why do you talk in your friends name instead of your name, since we have bought both sys and ovh, and there is no way to get a server/validation in 5 hours! As anilkumar247 said, it takes 15 days more or less. You can see my thread which i have bought from them half a month ago and the vat are not refunded, the ram issue not fixed and nothing. The support are to lazy really, you can check it by yourself just ask uncle google about ovh review and you will find a thousend of complain about the support. We all know this is lowcost company, but i really would be happy to pay a little bit higher price for the servers just to get better support...

Criot
07-09-2014, 16:20
Quote Originally Posted by anilkumar247
I had to wait 15 days to get validated, my friend had to wait almost 3 weeks. And i saw many others also complaining about taking more than 2 weeks.
But if its like you said, would take only few hours now. Then i am really sorry for the reply i made. And i apologize for the misguidance.
The amount of people who complain on this forum about delayed validation will probably be less than 5% of the orders OVH receive on a daily basis.

anilkumar247
07-09-2014, 15:11
Not true at all. I had a friend who ordered recently and got validated within a matter of a few hours.
I had to wait 15 days to get validated, my friend had to wait almost 3 weeks. And i saw many others also complaining about taking more than 2 weeks.
But if its like you said, would take only few hours now. Then i am really sorry for the reply i made. And i apologize for the misguidance.

Criot
07-09-2014, 11:56
Quote Originally Posted by anilkumar247
If your account isnt validated, then you will have to wait until validation is completed. Usually takes some 15 days to complete the validations process.
Not true at all. I had a friend who ordered recently and got validated within a matter of a few hours.

anilkumar247
07-09-2014, 06:54
If your account isnt validated, then you will have to wait until validation is completed. Usually takes some 15 days to complete the validations process.

slaurenspmc
06-09-2014, 23:13
Hi, it is a E3-SAT-3 that I ordered.

AlbaHost
06-09-2014, 21:16
Quote Originally Posted by slaurenspmc
Hi,

I have paid for Order number 30384839 on the 30th of August, but have received no further information - not even an email. Please can someone at ovh let me know what is going on? I have sent the validation email at the time of payment.

Many thanks.
Ya this is a common issue by OVH/SYS/KS, nothing new from their side you have to wait 1 month for their reply, or to resolve anything...

Zurio
06-09-2014, 19:14
Hey, which dedicated server did you order? I have the same issue

slaurenspmc
06-09-2014, 16:19
Hi,

I have paid for Order number 30384839 on the 30th of August, but have received no further information - not even an email. Please can someone at ovh let me know what is going on? I have sent the validation email at the time of payment.

Many thanks.