OVH Community, your new community space.

dont need MegaRAID Cache + battery on my server need help now

Abdullah
09-09-2014, 10:44
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

The default configuration for your server is RAID5, you can choose RAID 1 within the SYS manager. Afterwards you will have the remaining single drive for backing up purposes.

Danny

thx you for answer than when i reinstall server i can changed it from raid 5 to raid 1 on the sys manger than after the raid going to used only 2 of the driver and the 3 driver will be single one with out raid system than i can using it for my backup

2: for get ask you Raid 1 is going to be slow while it builds because Raid 1 is a mirrored set. is because its building the mirror. ?
how slow and will kill speed from writ and read speed of my ssd and will CPU do alot of load because of the micrro

Dani
09-09-2014, 10:39
Hi

The default configuration for your server is RAID5, you can choose RAID 1 within the SYS manager. Afterwards you will have the remaining single drive for backing up purposes.

Danny

Abdullah
09-09-2014, 08:27
or can i using Can RAID 1 for 2 driver and using last ssd like single driver for backup

Abdullah
09-09-2014, 08:20
Hello there just order 3 of ssd http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/offers/e3-ssd-4.xml but i dont want to aktive the raid system can i install the system with out using raid system