OVH Community, your new community space.

xen and kvm why cant install on any ovh game server

heise
03-10-2014, 12:41
You can always install do a manual OS installation. See signature.

alex
16-09-2014, 15:52
Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah
Hello there thx you for answer i just try reinstall one of my server i cant found out the install process and setp the kernel setup i have send 3 mails to support not answer me yet i have install kvm all times booting ovh kernel
I can confirm that last step of installation setup (popup window) has the "stock kernel" option

Razakel
15-09-2014, 21:26
Hello there thx you for answer i just try reinstall one of my server i cant found out the install process and setp the kernel setup i have send 3 mails to support not answer me yet i have install kvm all times booting ovh kernel
OVH servers are unmanaged. Support will not help you configure things.

Abdullah
15-09-2014, 17:31
Quote Originally Posted by alex
I think now you will be able to install stock kernel as part of installation process, simply follow installation step and check the options.

alex
15-09-2014, 17:03
Hello there thx you for answerme whyall server coming with ovh kernel ?
how swiching to distros kernel and you tell me setup by setup thx you one time more
I think now you will be able to install stock kernel as part of installation process, simply follow installation step and check the options.

Akito
15-09-2014, 13:56
Google is your best friend:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ovh+stock+kernel+debian

Abdullah
13-09-2014, 18:12
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
You seem to be running the OVH Kernel, try switching to the Distros Kernel and see if the issue continues then.
Hello there thx you for answerme whyall server coming with ovh kernel ?
how swiching to distros kernel and you tell me setup by setup thx you one time more

Criot
13-09-2014, 12:37
You seem to be running the OVH Kernel, try switching to the Distros Kernel and see if the issue continues then.

Abdullah
13-09-2014, 12:20
[root@ns321726 ~]# /sbin/modprobe -b kvm-intel
FATAL: Could not load /lib/modules/3.10.23-xxxx-std-ipv6-64/modules.dep: No such file or directory

Abdullah
13-09-2014, 01:51
Hello there i try install kvm get problme not allowed load kernel model
try xen install ovh manger kernel

title linux centos6_64
kernel /boot/bzImage-3.10.23-xxxx-std-ipv6-64 root=/dev/sda1 ro
root (hd0,0)

what it is problem why not allowed install kernel out side form ovh network