OVH Community, your new community space.

Anti Hack - VPS Shut down

Dani
30-09-2014, 09:52
Hi

I have found some information regarding your VPS. I will email you directly regarding this. The email address I have for yourself is: so****75@live.co.uk.

Dany

Aerobaticrug
29-09-2014, 15:25
Quote Originally Posted by Dani
Hi

If your VPS has been listed as anti-hack, it normally means it has been compromised or has an issue within it.

To ensure the VPS is clean, an re-installation is required on the VPS. This is why you have recieved this information.

If you can provide me with your NIC handle or VPS IP I can provide you with the details, alternatively you can contact support for the information.

Thanks

Danny
Hi Danny, its on 178.32.35.124 - any further information would be great

Dani
29-09-2014, 11:35
Hi

If your VPS has been listed as anti-hack, it normally means it has been compromised or has an issue within it.

To ensure the VPS is clean, an re-installation is required on the VPS. This is why you have recieved this information.

If you can provide me with your NIC handle or VPS IP I can provide you with the details, alternatively you can contact support for the information.

Thanks

Danny

Aerobaticrug
29-09-2014, 08:23
Ok, so I get an email this morning saying Anti-Hack, your VPS is shut down.

The only option is reinstall your vps - I'm sorry why is that the only option?

This is going to cost me a day or more to get it setup again and its going to cost OVH a customer!