OVH Community, your new community space.

Billing question

rldowling03
01-10-2014, 06:39
Yeah I figured as much. I'll have to wait out the 6 month setup fee period then switch over to a IE account. But looks like it does bill for the month in advance as I thought, just odd what the manager was saying for the expiry date.

But thanks anyway Dani for your help

Dani
30-09-2014, 08:50
Hi

Your account is an French account. Different countries have different terms and conditions. I'm not familiar with French contracts. Normally the servers are paid in advance for the month, this is the case for OVH.co.uk. I would advise you to contact OVH France for further clarification.

Danny

rldowling03
29-09-2014, 11:24
I believe my NIC handle is -REDACTED-

But it's a French account so not sure if you can even look it up, was hoping someone would have an answer as I'd assume all the different branches bill the same

Dani
29-09-2014, 11:02
Hi

Do you have your NIC handle so I can check the service which you have?

Danny

rldowling03
29-09-2014, 09:14
Hi,

I just had a quick question about billing.

My new service got delivered on the 21st of this month and I was charged a pro rata rate until the end of the month. Now will my next invoice and subsequent automatic payment through paypal be taken out at the beginning of October or at the end of October?

My manager says the service expiry date is 31/10/2014 which makes me ask this question. Do we pay upfront for the next month of service or do we pay after the month of service has been passed?

I expected it to be you pay upfront for the next month but the expiry date confuses me as I've only paid up until the end of this month and I'm unsure as to when I will be charged next.

Thanks