OVH Community, your new community space.

Can't renew Kimsufi servers help!

theatheist
12-10-2014, 06:10
Quote Originally Posted by LawsHosting
Are they serious? Total mess.... Plus, I'm not sure why they have a forum, no-one even acknowledges anything on there.... Just hope they leave the UK manager alone...

Old Octave is more excited to be playing bass-guitar than focusing on the mess with OVH.
Indeed. Support for KS ..AND.. SYS is an absolute disgrace and the staff and Octave should be ashamed of themselves. Hardware issue threads go IGNORED for days and weeks.

If it's because they dont have enough staff they should obviously hire more. It seems there are 2-3 support staff for whole of world on KS/SYS.

ctype_alnum
08-10-2014, 20:01
lol

LawsHosting
08-10-2014, 19:03
Are they serious? Total mess.... Plus, I'm not sure why they have a forum, no-one even acknowledges anything on there.... Just hope they leave the UK manager alone...

Old Octave is more excited to be playing bass-guitar than focusing on the mess with OVH.

mike_
07-10-2014, 12:40
David it isn't just the OP who has this issue. There are a significant number of other people on the KS forums in the same situation. Here's one of the bigger threads discussing the issue.. People's servers are about to expire and OVH doesn't appear interested in helping them at all. I know they're your cheap customers without much support or SLA, but they're about to lose their servers, and you're effectively refusing their money as they'll certainly have to move elsewhere.

davidovh
07-10-2014, 11:05
Quote Originally Posted by Kurt
We are unable to renew our servers on Kimsufi. There is no option to pay directly and auto payment method is not working. Many server owners are about to lose their servers. We've been asking for help for days on kimsufi forums but no one heard us. We need help!
Hello,

Can you provide your Nichandle and or server name and I will investigate the issue further.

Have you added a payment method to the Kimsufi account and select for the server to be automatically renewed.

The renewal system will try to renew the server again 3 -5 days after the server expired.

Kind Regards
David
OVH Team

crowarth
06-10-2014, 16:36
this could be bad for OVH :P

mike_
06-10-2014, 15:55
I hope you get a reply, but it's unlikely. OVH staff haven't been active on this forum for quite a few days.

Kurt
06-10-2014, 15:14
We are unable to renew our servers on Kimsufi. There is no option to pay directly and auto payment method is not working. Many server owners are about to lose their servers. We've been asking for help for days on kimsufi forums but no one heard us. We need help!