OVH Community, your new community space.

ns3327701.ip-37-59-28.eu blocked. Where support?

Andy
09-10-2014, 13:44
Contact your bank Heise, they should help you get a refund. Also I suggest you check out Hetzner if you've decided you're looking for a new host. Their support is a tonne better than OVH (as in they actually reply).

heise
09-10-2014, 02:14
Well, that doesn't smell legal. If I only paid a months you forfeit me a months of payment, if I pay 2 years you want to forfeit me 24 months of payment? How do you want to justify 23 extra months of payment? As damages for being a victim of shellschock?

You may have the right to cancel the service without prior notice, but you don't have claims to money for services that you committed to provide in the future, since you did not provide those services yet. Further you cannot claim the money as compensation for looses, since your are regularly sold out. Therefore it will be impossible for you to prove, that you could not resell the server. If you could resell the server, there is no financial loss, hence no reason to ask for compensation from your customer.

But I guess, just like you treat your Kimsufi customers waiting 2 months without compensation to get a HDD changed, you just leave it to the customer to sue you. Good to know.

S0phie
08-10-2014, 17:56
HI,

No refund applies when violation of our terms and conditions.

heise
08-10-2014, 02:02
Hi, what happens with the overpaid months, when you cancel a contract? Do you refund them?

Neil
07-10-2014, 18:42
Hello

The server was closed due to a contract violation an email has been sent with all the details.

AndyConte
07-10-2014, 14:07
Our server ns3327701.ip-37-59-28.eu blocked without any reason. Support fully ignore all my mails.

Server was booted to rescue mode by support, but FTP too not working!

Where support?