OVH Community, your new community space.

Account Validation

lsfyris
10-10-2014, 18:56
Quote Originally Posted by H1H1H1H1
So it's not Skype, it's actually their line? I tried calling them, without luck. The phone line was just silent.

I have already sent them personal information for validation, but they keep ignoring my emails.

I would advice anyone from buying here unless they explain such lack of communication. Everyone can have problems, but at least, I'd like to know when they happen.

I will be filing a chargeback next week, if they don't get back to me. I am a european customer where such level of service, and false claims, is totally unacceptable.
Even russian low-cost hosters contact you within 8 hours, no matter what.
Yeah they are really bad my lawyer is gonna take action against them on Monday cause I provided to them sensitive personal information.

mark123
09-10-2014, 23:38
There are too heavy a working system, OVH customers so should not torture.

Octave Klaba or I'll write about it on twitter.

H1H1H1H1
09-10-2014, 23:23
Quote Originally Posted by lsfyris
I asked my lawyer and If I'm not contacted within 48 hour after sending private information I can sue you for false personal information gathering which IM willing to do.

BTW guys their phone lines are down all day something really fishy is happening here. Please be aware before you send them your information.
So it's not Skype, it's actually their line? I tried calling them, without luck. The phone line was just silent.

I have already sent them personal information for validation, but they keep ignoring my emails.

I would advice anyone from buying here unless they explain such lack of communication. Everyone can have problems, but at least, I'd like to know when they happen.

I will be filing a chargeback next week, if they don't get back to me. I am a european customer where such level of service, and false claims, is totally unacceptable.
Even russian low-cost hosters contact you within 8 hours, no matter what.

lsfyris
09-10-2014, 23:04
I asked my lawyer and If I'm not contacted within 48 hour after sending private information I can sue you for false personal information gathering which IM willing to do.

BTW guys their phone lines are down all day something really fishy is happening here. Please be aware before you send them your information.

lsfyris
09-10-2014, 15:50
Hi guys

I tried to order last night but I could pay I guess since I hadn't validated my account. I've send you all my documents last night but haven't got a reply yet from you.

Please advise