OVH Community, your new community space.

New account and order 31846336

gobinathdpi
27-10-2014, 16:31
Quote Originally Posted by Hydro
Eh, after doing some further research, while I love the DDoS protection you guys offer, I've read one too many bad reviews, and have decided to move my business elsewhere.
Please cancel the order and\or my account.
Write move, I had also decided like that, you cant use this guys for production purpose, no one is there to reply to mails/ answer customer queries, simply you have to post in a forum, sit back and wait until some one pops up and replies.

Gosh...

davidovh
14-10-2014, 12:10
Quote Originally Posted by Hydro
Eh, after doing some further research, while I love the DDoS protection you guys offer, I've read one too many bad reviews, and have decided to move my business elsewhere.
Hello,

As there was no payment made for your order it will be ignored by the OVH system, and will not affect any future orders.

Kind Regards
David

Hydro
13-10-2014, 12:33

Hydro
13-10-2014, 10:39
Hello!

I've made an order (31846336) for the webhosting and domain offer, and made a new account along with it.
I sent the required documents to validate my account and was asked to make the payment via the link in the email.
When I click on the link, I have the following text on the bottom of my page:
"No payment method, please contact us "
In addition, on the top of the page I get the following message:
Your user account has not yet been validated.
Even though I sent a copy of my passport and the latest phone and internet bills.

How can I continue on to making the payment and closing the deal?

Thanks!

EDIT: I've successfully logged on to my account, but I see I do not have my order linked to that account. In addition, when I go to "My payment methods" and try to add a Credit Card, I get the following error:
"Invalid account".