OVH Community, your new community space.

What's going on here

Johnny
22-10-2014, 12:43
Thank you jane

Jane - OVH
22-10-2014, 11:39
Hi Johnny

That order is cancelled and your money will be back in your account in a few days.

Johnny
21-10-2014, 15:40
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
What is your (correct) order number?
order number 31905698,just return my money please

S0phie
20-10-2014, 15:41
Quote Originally Posted by Johnny
Which it's not!!

what tablets are you on??

What is your (correct) order number?

LawsHosting
18-10-2014, 16:45
What you wrote with punctuation added is
only took you, OVH, a few seconds to take it and a few seconds to put it back, ya sad fools
That, to me, implies that OVH refunded you a few seconds after they took it.... The only took you part is the key here. Took is past tense, means they have done.

Not my fault if you're unable to construct English.

I should've been an English teacher!

Johnny
18-10-2014, 13:30
Which it's not!!

they refunded you a few seconds after you ordered.
what tablets are you on??

LawsHosting
17-10-2014, 22:34
only took you OVH a few seconds to take it and a few seconds to put it back ya sad fools
i just want my money back as fast as you guys took it
Which is it, have they refunded you or not?

The way I read your first post, with the lack of punctuation, they refunded you a few seconds after you ordered. I wish people would stay in school and do their work!

Johnny
17-10-2014, 21:32
yes there was i opened up one,i just want my money back as fast as you guys took it

S0phie
17-10-2014, 12:00
well then just send me my money back (23.98 Euro)

i ordered this,i don't want to provide my personal details

gj233521-ovh
I don't think you provided the right account. No order was placed with this nic-handle.

LawsHosting
17-10-2014, 02:22
It's simple,i just do not want my personal details given out,end off story,i have requested my money back!!
They won't be given out, unless you mean you don't want to send by email?

I agree, they should do the validation another way, i.e via the managers, as email isn't secure..... but this is OVH, do everything ass about face and willy nilly.

Johnny
17-10-2014, 00:05
says the man that already has one some where else haha

DigitalDaz
16-10-2014, 23:53
ya sad fools
Says the man with no server

Johnny
16-10-2014, 22:17
your right not even 1 part off it was right anyway only took you OVH a few seconds to take it and a few seconds to put it back ya sad fools

DigitalDaz
16-10-2014, 21:46
It's simple,i just do not want my personal details given out,end off story,i have requested my money back!!
You'll get your money back, may just take a couple of weeks

Razakel
16-10-2014, 21:45
And you're sure that's not because no part of the address you gave exists anywhere in the UK?

heise
16-10-2014, 19:33
Quote Originally Posted by razakel
you do realise you just posted your full name and address, right?
lol

Johnny
16-10-2014, 15:13

mike_
16-10-2014, 15:11
OVH do this to deter people who would use the network for spamming and torrenting, among other things. I can't think of any legit reasons you wouldn't mind disclosing your details to a company you're doing business with.

Criot
16-10-2014, 15:09

gj233521-ovh
You already provided your personal details now you just have to prove they're correct? The only reason you wouldn't want to prove they're correct is if they're not correct.

Johnny
16-10-2014, 13:29
well edited

Razakel
16-10-2014, 13:19
You do realise you just posted your full name and address, right?

Johnny
16-10-2014, 12:17
Quote Originally Posted by S0phie
Hi,

Can you provide your nic-handle?

You need to send a copy of ID and a proof of address to get your account validated.

You can access your control panel here: http://www.ovh.co.uk/ and on top right click on "Manager"

gj233521-ovh

Criot
16-10-2014, 12:12
The 120 seconds is for a validated account, you need to validate your account by sending in proof of ID like the email asks.

Ignoring the email won't get you your server.

S0phie
16-10-2014, 11:34
Hi,

Can you provide your nic-handle?

You need to send a copy of ID and a proof of address to get your account validated.

You can access your control panel here: http://www.ovh.co.uk/ and on top right click on "Manager"

Johnny
16-10-2014, 03:12
I ordered a server and it says delivered within 120 seconds,then i get an e-mail like below,you took my money in an instant now i want my server like you says 120 seconds or money back end off story (23.98 Euro)

Dear Customer,

We have received your payment related to the order number xxxxxx received by paypal and we would like to thank you for choosing OVH services.

For your security, we would like to check the information that you have provided especially the identity of the billing contact.

Therefore, we would be grateful if you could send us the following documents as soon as possible in order to validate your order:

For an individual account:
- a proof of address such as bank statement, utility bill dated in the last 6 months showing the company name
- a copy of ID (passport, driving licence, birth certificate)
So got another e-mail

We are sending you this email further to confirm your connection to the OVH Manager

How to connect to OVH Manager

Johnny
16-10-2014, 02:22
I ordered a server and it says delivered within 120 seconds,then i get an e-mail like below,you took my money in an instant now i want my server like you says 120 seconds or money back end off story (23.98 Euro)

Dear Customer,

We have received your payment related to the order number xxxxxx received by paypal and we would like to thank you for choosing OVH services.

For your security, we would like to check the information that you have provided especially the identity of the billing contact.

Therefore, we would be grateful if you could send us the following documents as soon as possible in order to validate your order:

For an individual account:
- a proof of address such as bank statement, utility bill dated in the last 6 months showing the company name
- a copy of ID (passport, driving licence, birth certificate)