OVH Community, your new community space.

Questions about private dedicated cloud

Dhokahai1
23-02-2015, 10:39
Also, are you sure it has been delivered yet? You will generally get an email with ip etc and log in details, you do with other products anyway.????

Neil
23-10-2014, 14:34
Hi

Best to send us an email/telephone call about questions like this as the forum is not an official channel.

Windows Licences are not free, if you choose this option it gives you access our templates and the prices can be found here https://www.ovh.co.uk/dedicated-clou...-templates.xml

You get 2x 300GB Datastores included but when you add a second you only and pay for 1.

LinuxGam
23-10-2014, 12:06
Can anyone from Sales/support answer this? If this is the pre-SALES response speed, imagine if I have a question/problem after they have my cash....

LinuxGam
21-10-2014, 14:31
I noticed now when you go through the order selection process it now asks you about Windows licences and if you select it, it prices it as 0.00. Does this mean windows licences are now included or is this just to enable windows licences then you still pay per licence?

The initial setup shows 2 x 300gb storage in HA mode, but when you buy additional storage you can buy 1x HA storage. Is this the same setup as your starter pack or are you expected to buy them in pairs to keep the HA?

Thanks