OVH Community, your new community space.

Availablity of E3-SSD-4

Criot
24-10-2014, 15:06
Quote Originally Posted by Jamira40
Right thank you.

I dont know why support didnt tell me they aren't producing this servers anymore.
So thank you you solved my problem I dont need to wait anymore Im going to order server at different provider

Thanks
Not at all, I said 'likeliness is' they aren't producing them anymore. The fact that the particular E3 models don't seem to show up anymore would suggest that they're only selling stock that customers cancel.

Jamira40
24-10-2014, 14:24
Right thank you.

I dont know why support didnt tell me they aren't producing this servers anymore.
So thank you you solved my problem I dont need to wait anymore Im going to order server at different provider

Thanks

Criot
24-10-2014, 14:18
OVH have a production team and the likeliness is they aren't producing these new servers anymore, what they're selling is probably what people cancel, therefore you can't say when it'll be available because no one knows if any of the active clients will cancel or not on their next due date.

If you're looking for guaranteed stock your options are to purchase from OVH directly. Staff answer these questions all of the time, what I'm telling you is what staff have said before. You can't pre order, and they don't know when they will be available - 'Keep checking the website'.

Jamira40
24-10-2014, 13:48
As usual... Available when i was sleeping... I'm in Canada btw...

Ok last try and then ill try find another service provider. Is there way to GET TIME or BACKORDER IT.

I want answer by somebody by OVH not by another random person...
It is easy for you "be patient wait..." how? I'm in Canada... 6 hours time difference... What i can do? Be wake whole night every day?

It is really usefull to know last delivery time... Change it to ETA we dont need to know when somebody got it last time

Jamira40
22-10-2014, 17:03
That is interesting when i'm working somewhere usualy I know when it will be or not

Criot
22-10-2014, 16:56
Quote Originally Posted by Jamira40
Hi,

Can you tell me ETA for E3-SSD-4? I'm trying to order this server for one month but since i'm living in Canada it is hard for me to
keep watching on your website during night

I know you can't tell me ETA but... try it thanks
You just answered your own question with 'I know you can't tell me ETA' - They aren't going to 'try it', it depends on when they have stock available.

Jamira40
22-10-2014, 15:26
Hi,

Can you tell me ETA for E3-SSD-4? I'm trying to order this server for one month but since i'm living in Canada it is hard for me to
keep watching on your website during night

I know you can't tell me ETA but... try it thanks