OVH Community, your new community space.

Unable to order more IPs in the UK

alex
01-11-2014, 21:18
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
Are you saying that you have UK IP addresses? A couple of days ago when I ordered some there was no option for UK, I got French instead.
they don't know any stock availability of IP addresses as I have checked every day for UK/GB IP addresses and none of them available.

DigitalDaz
31-10-2014, 11:38
Quote Originally Posted by marks
well, that must have been quite a long time ago. now you can order IPs from any country.

It might be that at some point, the pool of UK IPs runs out, but it shouldn't be long before new blocks are reallocated.
Are you saying that you have UK IP addresses? A couple of days ago when I ordered some there was no option for UK, I got French instead.

marks
29-10-2014, 10:54
Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDaz
What's also crazy about this is that for a long time OVH point blank refused to allow us any other countries IPs if we were not resident there.

As soon as it suits them, its all fine and dandy, we can have IPs wherever.
well, that must have been quite a long time ago. now you can order IPs from any country.

It might be that at some point, the pool of UK IPs runs out, but it shouldn't be long before new blocks are reallocated.

mike_
28-10-2014, 23:15
I think OVH servers may have priority on the few IPs that are available. We ordered a block of 4 for our HOST-32 on Friday and they were allocated instantly.

DigitalDaz
28-10-2014, 17:43
Quote Originally Posted by Monotoko
I've ordered IP addresses from other countries using my RIPE block - Not ideal if you need a UK address but it'll do for now...
What's also crazy about this is that for a long time OVH point blank refused to allow us any other countries IPs if we were not resident there.

As soon as it suits them, its all fine and dandy, we can have IPs wherever.

Monotoko
26-10-2014, 20:25
I've ordered IP addresses from other countries using my RIPE block - Not ideal if you need a UK address but it'll do for now...

alex
25-10-2014, 00:59
no reply from support about it.

jazzy348
23-10-2014, 18:15
Turns out OVH has just ran out of UK IPs...

jazzy348
23-10-2014, 17:27
Hi,

I ordered two IPs in the UK for my essentials server, but when trying to order a block, now that I have managed to work around the bugs in the organisation creation form, UK no longer shows up in the list of locations. Any ideas?