OVH Community, your new community space.

Identity Validation And VAT Request IGNORED

WillOVH
31-10-2014, 10:56
I have responded to your email to support. Please check your email. Thank you.

heise
29-10-2014, 17:16
Please stop spamming by double posting. http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...5882#post65882

You are not the first, with that problem. See here for solution: http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ll=1#post65094

DataWolf2014
29-10-2014, 10:54
I ordered from your company yesterday for a server in order 32112243. i was let through the order process without much trouble but was never asked for a payment method. so i finished the order process and was met with an order page with no payment methods on it and no other information besides my order. 2 hours later i receive an email from your company asking for payment.

But when i actually logged in i was presented with no payment options and was told to contact support which i did. Upon opening up the email again from your service i saw that i prompt asking for IDENTITY VERIFICATION was present i was not to impressed that i wasn't emailed about this and had to find out by actually logging into the order.

So getting to the ignored requests by your company.

I got the required documentation together making sure not to provide Private and Confidential documents to your company but still providing what you needed. So i scanned and sent them off receiving ticket number 2014102877000474 and 2014102977000829

Also about 10 minutes after 2014102877000474 I also submitted 2 more tickets 1 was for VAT REMOVAL because i am an AUSTRALIAN RESIDENT and The other was asking when i would be able to pay for the server that i ordered.

At the moment as it stands both the ID VERIFICATION AND THE VAT REMOVAL have been IGNORED and my order 32112243 is now saying The validity date of your purchase order has been exceeded. You can start your order again by using:.

I am really not impressed that i have had to resort to the forum to resolve this because i really don't see what is so hard about looking at a scanned page and clicking a button and clicking another button to remove VAT that i shouldn't have been charged for in the first place.

SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ACTUALLY PROVIDE SOME SERVICE AND RESOLVE THE ISSUES ALREADY BECAUSE THIS WELCOME TO YOUR COMPANY SUCKS