OVH Community, your new community space.

Refund

Andy
04-11-2014, 13:11
If you used your credit/debit card contact your bank? If OVH won't reply in a reasonable time (I'd call a week reasonable) then your bank may help you. Paypal should help you also under the same circumstances.

Maki187
03-11-2014, 22:45
Kimsufi does not have support. Actualy it does, but u wait for weeks.

this is priority List for support

OVH > SYS > Kimsufi.
If people wait for weeks for answer from SYS, then u will probably wait a month for kimsufi answer.
They just have poor suport and that's it, u can't do anything about that, belive me, u are not first who would try.

heise
03-11-2014, 20:41
While they still had forum support you had to be lucky to get an answer, even with multiple bumps.

Criot
03-11-2014, 19:25
Quote Originally Posted by DanM248
they are ignoring both support emails and tickets but also the forum. so wont have much look doing that (and i already have)
That's the sort of support you get from Kimsufi really, you should expect to wait a week or two for a response.

DanM248
03-11-2014, 14:07
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Kimsufi are a separate team, you won't get anything from OVH staff unfortunately, you will have to use the Kimsufi Contact Form on the Kimsufi website.
they are ignoring both support emails and tickets but also the forum. so wont have much look doing that (and i already have)

Criot
03-11-2014, 09:41
Kimsufi are a separate team, you won't get anything from OVH staff unfortunately, you will have to use the Kimsufi Contact Form on the Kimsufi website.

DanM248
03-11-2014, 09:26
it would appear you are ignoring other forms of contact (even contact us pages) so i am going to post here.

I demand you refund and cancel 32067119 (Kimsufi)