OVH Community, your new community space.

IP RIPE Organisation Problem

T3Kaos
12-11-2014, 12:06
Quote Originally Posted by heise
They don't refund after OS installation. If you read the forum, support is not first class with SoYouStart. They can help you here only if you ordered the server from the uk soyoustart site.
After checking - the error is generated by including numbers in your organisation name. It should also be remembered that all phone numbers require the country code as a prefix. Error checking and notification needs to be improved.

T3Kaos
12-11-2014, 11:48
Quote Originally Posted by heise
They don't refund after OS installation. If you read the forum, support is not first class with SoYouStart. They can help you here only if you ordered the server from the uk soyoustart site.
I did order this from their UK site. It's bloody ridiculous. They have already violated their 4 Day SLA timeline for answering email enquiries as advertised which means that there is actually a case for filing with Trading Standards. Which I will be doing if they haven't resolved this by EoD. I have also taken a dump of all of the complaints on this forum which I will be forwarding on as part of my complaint - this will demonstrate a history of crappy customer service.

heise
12-11-2014, 11:03

T3Kaos
12-11-2014, 08:53
I have spent the passed day trying to add a new organisation to IP Section of the SYS CP. I keep getting the following error:

Can no validate the object: check() raised errors

I reported this to yourselves via your on site email facility at around 11am. I did not receive any response whatsoever despite your website stating that emails are responded to within 4 hours. I have lost a day in the server transfer I am in the middle of doing. I then phoned your support phone number this morning just to be told that no - no one can help - please call back later.

I have only been a customer of yours for 48 hours and I am already considering closing my account and demanding a deposit.