OVH Community, your new community space.

FAO TOM (Or any staff!!) OVER 2 and faulty hardware not replaced!!!!!!!!!!

alex
22-11-2014, 00:37
Quote Originally Posted by happyman
No problem - I've just been watching your issues in amazement of the lack of support.

I'm very happy of the product I have from SyS - Just dreading the time there are hardware issues. What happened to the advertised timescales on their website which state:

"We guarantee you a maximum intervention time of 1 hour from detection of a Level 1 incident, and a repair time of 2 hours."
French people don't know what it's mean customer service! As I am waiting to check the Invoice for over 3 weeks as I am wrongly been charged, still waiting.

happyman
21-11-2014, 20:30
No problem - I've just been watching your issues in amazement of the lack of support.

I'm very happy of the product I have from SyS - Just dreading the time there are hardware issues. What happened to the advertised timescales on their website which state:

"We guarantee you a maximum intervention time of 1 hour from detection of a Level 1 incident, and a repair time of 2 hours."

theatheist
21-11-2014, 20:11
@ happyman

Thanks for your support, at least I get it from somebody in here lol

theatheist
21-11-2014, 18:29
Sorry, correct link is http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ing-No-support

Nic: yi1151-sys
Server: ns338260

Smart logs have already been provided.

I reported this server and faulty drive with logs around the 5th of this month. I received no replies so opened the above linked thread on the 8th.

I am still waiting and not had any sort of intervention which is absolutely unacceptable from any hosting company, especially one as big as OVH who can afford to hire enough staff to cope with changing a drive.

I would please like this drive replaced and my payment refunded for this server or date changing on it to compensate for lack of service I have paid for.

happyman
21-11-2014, 14:48
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

The post linked above is not active. Could you provide your Nichandle and server in question and I will look into the status of this issue.

Kind Regards
David
OVH Team
I'm nothing to do with the original poster, but it looks like OVH has deleted that post. I found his other post though in about 30 seconds.

http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...ing-No-support

I've been following this persons issues with SYS - and the service he has been receiving (or lack of) has been dreadful !

Maybe someone should assist him after all this time ? Surely it is just a hard drive replacement !??

NOVA
21-11-2014, 13:37
Quote Originally Posted by davidovh
Hello,

The post linked above is not active. Could you provide your Nichandle and server in question and I will look into the status of this issue.

Kind Regards
David
OVH Team

Hello,

Number: 32793409
Date: 14-11-2014 20:33:04

We check your payment manually ! 6 days....

Resolved please, expired

davidovh
21-11-2014, 13:27
Quote Originally Posted by theatheist

Yes I created this thread before and yes it was removed but YES I am still waiting now over 2 weeks for anything to be done about the faulty harwdare.

I have been emailed to ask for confirmation but nothing has happened. I have also been told that an incident report has been filed but I have received no email regarding this at all.

I have further checked to see if there has been any interventions on server on the off chance they just forgot to email me, no interventions at all, drives still faulty.

This si now over 2 weeks and absolutely nothing has been done.

Do you consider this fair and reasonable time to wait for SYS support? I think not!
Hello,

Kind Regards
David
OVH Team

theatheist
21-11-2014, 09:50

Yes I created this thread before and yes it was removed but YES I am still waiting now over 2 weeks for anything to be done about the faulty harwdare.

I have been emailed to ask for confirmation but nothing has happened. I have also been told that an incident report has been filed but I have received no email regarding this at all.

I have further checked to see if there has been any interventions on server on the off chance they just forgot to email me, no interventions at all, drives still faulty.

This si now over 2 weeks and absolutely nothing has been done.

Do you consider this fair and reasonable time to wait for SYS support? I think not!