OVH Community, your new community space.

How long until I get my account confirmed and order processed(waiting 4 days already)

efbiai
25-11-2014, 09:25
Thanks, reordered the server as individual.

davidovh
24-11-2014, 17:13
Quote Originally Posted by efbiai
No feedback, total time from the start of purchase is 7 days.
Is the absence of utility bill blocker, even though we have provided officially confirmable information? Is there a possibility to get the ordered server within the next few days?
Is it possible to cancel the current order, re-order it as a regular person and then later (when we have the utility bill) switch out the ownership to company (without having to reinstall everything). We really-really want to have the server up in the next few days, as 7 days have already gone by without progress.
Hello,

I have cancelled the order as requested.

You should now be able to create a new individual account and reorder the server.

efbiai
24-11-2014, 12:02
No feedback, total time from the start of purchase is 7 days.
Is the absence of utility bill blocker, even though we have provided officially confirmable information? Is there a possibility to get the ordered server within the next few days?
Is it possible to cancel the current order, re-order it as a regular person and then later (when we have the utility bill) switch out the ownership to company (without having to reinstall everything). We really-really want to have the server up in the next few days, as 7 days have already gone by without progress.

efbiai
21-11-2014, 19:24
Ok, got the e-mail, replaied with more information. As a starting company we do not have an utility bill yet but sent printout from our country's national companies registry that contains full and valid (verified by our court system) information.

davidovh
21-11-2014, 18:47
Quote Originally Posted by efbiai
Order number: 32833960
Paid on 17/11/2014 a 13:51:45 (via paypal)
Got e-mail asking for ID and bill in the name of company. Sent back picture of national ID + drivers license and explanation that our company has no utility bills yet and provided links to official online companies database of our country to verify company name, address and owners.
No response so far.
Hello,

I have sent you an email regarding this issue.

Kind Regards
David

efbiai
21-11-2014, 13:58
Order number: 32833960
Paid on 17/11/2014 a 13:51:45 (via paypal)
Got e-mail asking for ID and bill in the name of company. Sent back picture of national ID + drivers license and explanation that our company has no utility bills yet and provided links to official online companies database of our country to verify company name, address and owners.
No response so far.