OVH Community, your new community space.

VPS Offline and awful support.

Neil
15-12-2014, 10:52
Quote Originally Posted by mamphp
Bla bla bla...
If with support tickt, you don't answer my question and in the forum on OFFICIAL website also NOT. WTF are you doing her? OR what are supporting??
You are not a UK Customer, but I will let the international team know you are waiting a response.

mamphp
15-12-2014, 00:35
Quote Originally Posted by Neil
Well I will let the German team know how great you think they are, they will love that - May I remind you the forum is not an official support channel.
Bla bla bla...
If with support tickt, you don't answer my question and in the forum on OFFICIAL website also NOT. WTF are you doing her? OR what are supporting??

Neil
14-12-2014, 14:28
Actually you are a big shame for OVH, in OVH.de the ppl their, working like charm. But you just maybe watching youtube music's and chatting on FB.
My supporttickt was 66418 from 12-9-14 you closed the tickt without any fix.
Her is my other question her
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...S-doesn-t-work!!
Also without any answer, JUST remember we are customer not a user in Freelance forum or opensource project. We pay for support and you must answer
Well I will let the German team know how great you think they are, they will love that - May I remind you the forum is not an official support channel.

mamphp
14-12-2014, 03:06
And is it still offline? Is it is then, Nic Handle? Incident ticket numbers (not email support numbers)?
Actually you are a big shame for OVH, in OVH.de the ppl their, working like charm. But you just maybe watching youtube music's and chatting on FB.
My supporttickt was 66418 from 12-9-14 you closed the tickt without any fix.
Her is my other question her
http://forum.ovh.co.uk/showthread.ph...S-doesn-t-work!!
Also without any answer, JUST remember we are customer not a user in Freelance forum or opensource project. We pay for support and you must answer

Neil
25-11-2014, 11:16
Oh my ..
You are in the support the same, i have issues with my domain/hosting. each time if i ask you why i have this issue. after few days or months. The same answer:

Do you still have an issue now?
And is it still offline? Is it is then, Nic Handle? Incident ticket numbers (not email support numbers)?

mamphp
24-11-2014, 20:50
Hi

Do you still have an issue now? All VPS issues have been resolved now.
Oh my ..
You are in the support the same, i have issues with my domain/hosting. each time if i ask you why i have this issue. after few days or months. The same answer:

Do you still have an issue now?

Neil
24-11-2014, 11:58
Hi

Do you still have an issue now? All VPS issues have been resolved now.

Criot
23-11-2014, 17:45
OVH UK/IE staff do NOT work weekends, therefore you won't get a response. You need to open an incident ticket for something like this, which is 24/7. Are the tickets you opened incident tickets or standard technical tickets?

Alphapac
23-11-2014, 17:26
Why do support NEVER reply?

If I do not receive a reply by tomorrow after already waiting from Friday morning I will be activating a dispute on Paypal for my payment back as it's beyond a joke now.

Alphapac
23-11-2014, 13:34
I purchased a VPS Classic on Thursday morning and it was working fine... The minute it hit Friday at around 3-4AM GMT the server just died and hasn't been online since... I opened a support ticket straight away and they stated that it would be back online soon and that they're working on resolving the problem. When I check the status page of OVH it states that all problems have been resolved with the VPS servers yet my server is still offline.

I have since opened another 3/4 tickets and haven't had a single reply... When I call the technical support line they state I haven't opened a ticket when I clearly have and refuse to listen to anything I say and just keep asking me to open a ticket when I already have... 3-4 times...

What is this? Some sort of joke?

Tickets: