OVH Community, your new community space.

illegal withdrawal from my credit card

S0phie
27-11-2014, 10:45
Quote Originally Posted by alex
simply contact our card provider and ask them to reverse transaction, simple as that! As for OVH ity will take several years to complete a simple task!
Alex, I do understand that your impatience with the KS support and I keep chasing them up to reply to your ticket / thread. However such cases must be taken seriously and it's not up to OVH to proceed with the refund. If card details have been stolen, the card holder must contact the bank / card issuer, this is a standard procedure.

alex
26-11-2014, 21:00
simply contact our card provider and ask them to reverse transaction, simple as that! As for OVH ity will take several years to complete a simple task!

Razakel
26-11-2014, 19:42
Quote Originally Posted by wajjid
Hi.
i contact to to ovh legal but no body answer me
i contact my bank to refund this transaction
and need ovh answer me why you can confirm users credit card?
i can send transaction details to ovh again please help me
my email to ovh:
I understand illegal withdrawal of money from my account.
In the attached picture you can see that
About $ 109 was taken from my account.
And ovh. Low paid.
It is illegal withdrawals from my account.
Please take legal action for the return of funds.
Thank you.
Are you an OVH customer? If so, you might have enabled automatic renewals. That is the only way OVH will charge you without you manually ordering or renewing a service.

If not, someone has stolen your card information and Sophie's advice is correct - you need to contact your bank and possibly the police.

S0phie
26-11-2014, 16:49
Hi,

This is not something that must be dealt with on this forum.

The 1st thing to do for such case is to contact your bank / card issuer to request a chargeback and to block your card. Your bank will then contact our bank to let us know about the chargeback.

If you need further information about your transaction, please contact OVH support directly. I don't know if an OVH phone number was displayed on your bank statement. For such serious cases, we do not refund any transactions, this has to be done by the bank / card issuer of the cardholder.

wajjid
26-11-2014, 06:41
Hi.
i contact to to ovh legal but no body answer me
i contact my bank to refund this transaction
and need ovh answer me why you can confirm users credit card?
i can send transaction details to ovh again please help me
my email to ovh:
I understand illegal withdrawal of money from my account.
In the attached picture you can see that
About $ 109 was taken from my account.
And ovh. Low paid.
It is illegal withdrawals from my account.
Please take legal action for the return of funds.
Thank you.