OVH Community, your new community space.

Verify my order

DanielPerez
07-12-2014, 18:22
Ok i am mad today i check out the SoYouStart.ie page i am see that the model i bought the SSD-2 says "Stocks are currently being replenished.
Last server delivered: today at 02:11" ....Seriusly today? My have been waiting for my server more than a week ago!!!!!!

DanielPerez
06-12-2014, 18:56
dude like seriusly, have passed more than a week i still no have my server..i hope the bill of the next month count me of the day that my server is delivered or not i am paying something that i don't have it..

S0phie
04-12-2014, 14:06
Hi,

Your payment was made on the 28th but your order was validated on the 3rd December. I'm afraid I cannot give you any ETA but our production team is doing their best to get the stock back on track.

DanielPerez
03-12-2014, 13:48
I can see that the server type / model i bought is no in stock, when come back to stock i will resive mines? Because in my control panel says my order is still pocessed

S0phie
03-12-2014, 11:09
Hi,

Your order was validated this morning. However please be aware that we're experiencing some backlog with this model as stated on our website: http://www.soyoustart.com/ie/essential-servers/

DanielPerez
02-12-2014, 21:15
So about 4 days ago i bought a dedicated server at SoYouStart.con on the irland page because i live in the USA and soyoustart servers never are in stock and i think the OVH of spain send me emails in spanish to verify my account a process my order (al fine i understand spanish) but when i send the a picture of my ID that they me tell to send them to verify my account but them reply me that they cannot process my order because the server are in nic of OVH Irlanda and send the documentation to verify my account to ovh.ie and i found this email customersupport@ovh.ie and i send a email to verify my account and proof of my account a order id to process my order and they don't answer me, in this forum is any OVH staff or somebody to please help me i need the server
My order number is 33043206