OVH Community, your new community space.

VPS Setup

Babblu0
28-03-2015, 08:32
I installed Openvpn and connected to it via my ipad. As I am in the UK I decided to test to see if it allow access to sites that are blocked by the Big 5 ISPs in the UK.

S0phie
03-12-2014, 11:02
Hi,

An email was sent to you this morning. You must provide a copy of ID and a proof of address to get your order validated.

Can you also tell us where exactly it's in French? What section of the control panel? Can you provide screenshots to customersupport@ovh.co.uk?

Criot
03-12-2014, 00:16
Quote Originally Posted by Laurence_W
I have looked at both, I have got an email saying they received the payment, but not even a "Pending" on the VPS part of the manager.
Where exactly is french in the managers? I can't seem to find anywhere that is...

The information would be on the order link and not within the manager, you won't see it in the manager until it is actually provisioned.

Laurence_W
02-12-2014, 23:39
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Have you verified your account?

What manager are you using? V3 or the latest v6?
I have looked at both, I have got an email saying they received the payment, but not even a "Pending" on the VPS part of the manager.

Criot
02-12-2014, 23:35
Have you verified your account?

What manager are you using? V3 or the latest v6?

Laurence_W
02-12-2014, 23:25
Hi, Could you setup my VPS please?
Also, your manger page is absolutely disgusting and horrible to use, half of it is in French?
Order Number: 33395850
Thanks,
Laurence.