OVH Community, your new community space.

setup fee in progress: 33220033

AngelDeaD
08-12-2014, 16:38
I got my server.
Can't see lock thread option.

AngelDeaD
05-12-2014, 14:39
Quote Originally Posted by Daniel OVH
The payment has gone through and everything but it is taking unusually long to deliver so I will see if someone can give it a shove. I would say early next week for this server

It's hard to know if there's going to be a server available in 36 hours. There could be a bunch of servers that have been suspended for several days that looks like they will become available for a new customer but if he decides to renew the last minute before they are taken from his account the forecast changes. For a lot of these So you Start servers there wouldn't be a whole lot of brand new servers of a particular model produced so stock levels depend to an extent on who decides to let their servers expire
Thanks. You can mark this topic as resolved.
I will wait, for next week to get my server.

mike_
05-12-2014, 13:56
so stock levels depend to an extent on who decides to let their servers expire
Or if somebody gets caught in the renewal validation trap and OVH's incompetency allows the server to be recycled before they process the renewal.

Daniel OVH
05-12-2014, 13:42
Quote Originally Posted by AngelDeaD
Ok. May I know, is my order confirmed?
My order number is: 33220033
NIC handle: vv25808-sys (already confirmed, have 1 dedi server)

How long would I wait for this new dedicated server?

Thanks in advance.
The payment has gone through and everything but it is taking unusually long to deliver so I will see if someone can give it a shove. I would say early next week for this server

Quote Originally Posted by heise
Out of experience I can tell you that it seems to be company policy not to tell you when they will deliver the server. I didn't see a single post announcing delivery in e.g. 36 hours. Further when they answer, then to tell you that is was just delivered. They love that. They reserve the right in their fine print to deliver within 7 days or you have the right to cancel your order and ask for refund. Hope that helps.
It's hard to know if there's going to be a server available in 36 hours. There could be a bunch of servers that have been suspended for several days that looks like they will become available for a new customer but if he decides to renew the last minute before they are taken from his account the forecast changes. For a lot of these So you Start servers there wouldn't be a whole lot of brand new servers of a particular model produced so stock levels depend to an extent on who decides to let their servers expire

heise
05-12-2014, 13:04
Out of experience I can tell you that it seems to be company policy not to tell you when they will deliver the server. I didn't see a single post announcing delivery in e.g. 36 hours. Further when they answer, then to tell you that is was just delivered. They love that. They reserve the right in their fine print to deliver within 7 days or you have the right to cancel your order and ask for refund. Hope that helps.

[UPDATE] There is a first for everything ETA beginning of next week! [/UPDATE]

AngelDeaD
05-12-2014, 12:43
Not quite, a lot of orders don't go through automatically and if such an order is sitting there, not having been approved it does not affect the stock levels shown on the site. So it's like you are standing infront of the gate waiting and the rollercoaster keeps passing you by and but the gate isn't opening. A good few of these orders are cancelled because they are spammers and such so it makes sense in a way not to update the stock level until the order has been approved.

The stock level icons are automatic. 120s == the system detected at least one server with the correct specifications sitting there idle, tested and ready for the next user. Obviously it isn't 100% real time and even if it was there is still the chance that if two people go through the order process within minutes of each other they would not have seen the most recent version of the stock level icon
Ok. May I know, is my order confirmed?
My order number is: 33220033
NIC handle: vv25808-sys (already confirmed, have 1 dedi server)

How long would I wait for this new dedicated server?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel OVH
05-12-2014, 12:35
Quote Originally Posted by Criot
Everything is automated with the exception of account validation and servers showing as in stock on site.

Good luck with your complaint.
Not quite, a lot of orders don't go through automatically and if such an order is sitting there, not having been approved it does not affect the stock levels shown on the site. So it's like you are standing infront of the gate waiting and the rollercoaster keeps passing you by and but the gate isn't opening. A good few of these orders are cancelled because they are spammers and such so it makes sense in a way not to update the stock level until the order has been approved.

The stock level icons are automatic. 120s == the system detected at least one server with the correct specifications sitting there idle, tested and ready for the next user. Obviously it isn't 100% real time and even if it was there is still the chance that if two people go through the order process within minutes of each other they would not have seen the most recent version of the stock level icon

AngelDeaD
05-12-2014, 12:28
Everything is automated with the exception of account validation and servers showing as in stock on site.

If stocks on site are manual, why are they letting people to order new servers, when they don't have dedicated server in DC's?
We ordered 1st Dec 2014 at 16:33 CET, yesterday 04.12.2014 around 9am and 17h CET, someone ordered servers too. So they had 2 times to give as a server if someone ordered faster then we are.

So you want to say, someone want to take my money, and that person DON'T want to give me something I paid for, right?

Criot
05-12-2014, 12:11
I'm not from Europe Union, so I can't call them (I don't have that much money on my phone).

If they are not robots, how can they let people 2 times to order that server, before they deliver it to me (I already paid, and money was took off of my credit card, payment goes to OVH Roubix)

I think I gonna complain to OVH about this. Because, I didn't receive any answer about my problem from ranked people. I sent emails. I contact via contact form on site. No one ansering witting 5 days. But delivery time of server says it's 120 sec. I can wait day,two or three but five days it's too long when delivery time is 2 minutes. If you (SoYouStart) presume that you can't deliver servers in 120 sec, than you should change that icon to 10 days, or how it's done on ovh site.

AngelDeaD
05-12-2014, 12:04
Quote Originally Posted by Smally1997
Phone OVH themselves
I'm not from Europe Union, so I can't call them (I don't have that much money on my phone).

They probably had a limited number of stock and everyone grabbed one at the same time, they aren't robots and can't immediately take it off the site as soon as someone purchases.
If they are not robots, how can they let people 2 times to order that server, before they deliver it to me (I already paid, and money was took off of my credit card, payment goes to OVH Roubix)

I think I gonna complain to OVH about this. Because, I didn't receive any answer about my problem from ranked people. I sent emails. I contact via contact form on site. No one ansering witting 5 days. But delivery time of server says it's 120 sec. I can wait day,two or three but five days it's too long when delivery time is 2 minutes. If you (SoYouStart) presume that you can't deliver servers in 120 sec, than you should change that icon to 10 days, or how it's done on ovh site.

Criot
04-12-2014, 16:26
If they are tight with stocks, why did they put on site 120 sec delivery time? They could put 10days or I don't know (depends on stocks). Now I can wait eternity to get my server, which I already paid. If multiple people ordered same server in same second, why they are updating stocks replanished date, until they give servers to all client who paid for server?

Why non of admin answer me? Order page keep saying "setup fee: In progress" what does it mean? If I have to wait, ok I will wait, but how long?
They probably had a limited number of stock and everyone grabbed one at the same time, they aren't robots and can't immediately take it off the site as soon as someone purchases.

Smally1997
04-12-2014, 13:25
Phone OVH themselves

AngelDeaD
04-12-2014, 12:38
If they are tight with stocks, why did they put on site 120 sec delivery time? They could put 10days or I don't know (depends on stocks). Now I can wait eternity to get my server, which I already paid. If multiple people ordered same server in same second, why they are updating stocks replanished date, until they give servers to all client who paid for server?

Why non of admin answer me? Order page keep saying "setup fee: In progress" what does it mean? If I have to wait, ok I will wait, but how long?

Criot
04-12-2014, 12:24
"subject availability" ? Last E3-SSD-4 was replanished this morrining, but I still didn't get my server
I'm not person, who like to wait.
No, that's when one was last delivered. They can't deliver something they don't have stock of, and it could be a fact that multiple people ordered in the space of a few minutes and they don't have the stock, so they will deliver them when they have the stock based on a first come first serve basis.

If you don't like to wait you should of gone with OVH directly who have guaranteed stock.

AngelDeaD
04-12-2014, 12:09
"subject availability" ? Last E3-SSD-4 was replanished this morrining, but I still didn't get my server
I'm not person, who like to wait.

edan
04-12-2014, 02:50
Seems that is because "subject availability" I am also waiting E3-SSD-2 from BHS, just be patient

AngelDeaD
03-12-2014, 15:45
Hi, OVH

I ordered E3-SSD-4 1st Dec 2014, and paid for it, money was tooked off my credit card, but I didn't get server, yet. On SyS site, it's says 120 sec delivery, but it been over 48h. When I gonna get my dedi server? (I alreday have one dedi server at SyS, I'm trying to get another one).
Order number: 33220033
NIC handle: vv25808-sys

Thanks